[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (7 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Gosh this match will be important as a CL final... even more important, because loss in CL final is not so humiliate.
So ve have only two ways... FAME or SHAME, FAME or SHAME !

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We must think only about our match, because Milan will easily own Inter (such a pathetic team).

Tuttosport claiming Cagliari is safe from relegation, but still, they have many young players who will try to prove themselves on Sunday.

FORZA JUVENTUS!

FINO ALLA FINE!

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Come on... don't be so sure about Inter loss. They are struggling for CL, and according to milan's poor form now, I guess draw is the most proper plausible and also convenient result for us.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
They will miss their field and fans
It's not like they're incapable of taking points away from their home ground. Where was their field and fans when they drew at Juventus Stadium?
It's gonna be difficult as hell, but I want to believe in the lads. I want to have faith in our ability to win against Cagliari and Atalanta and win the crown. We still have a chance of being champions, and until the fat lady sings, the old lady will give her all :flag2:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
we need to stop playing like barcelona at 1-0 and be productive..be hungry for goals...we were very unlucky, we should have won with lecce by 2 or 3 goals margin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I hope this gets moved to 20:45 CET. I hate watching Juventus play while I'm at work.

The team is so gonna make it up for last night's match.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Still feeling down after that incident. It just had to be five minutes from time. The damn commentator yelling "clamoroso" one hundred times immediately afterward didn't help either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)