[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (10 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 1, 2002
I caught that watching the replay 10 minutes ago. Bonucci made a killer pass.

What happened to that guy the last 20-30% of the season? He became pretty awesome.
he did a lot better since Conte change the formation to 3 man defense where he doesn't involved in direct play but stay in the center to cover after Barzagli and Chiellini or wait for any mistakes attack the opponents to just clear the ball

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Playing our first game of the season at home following the rescheduling of Rd 1 was a blessing in disguise.

The opening ceremony in the new stadium catapulted our whole season.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
I bet that fck face Abete will stop us from adding the well deserved third star on our beloved jersey. Screw him, I'd love to see a new star added in between the existing 2 stars in Curva Sud next game. Hey, it's our stadium, we can do whatever we want.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
THERE WAS YOUR FUCKING PRESENT CELLINO OH AND COSSU, I HOPE YOU CRIED LIKE YOU DID WHEN YOU WERE 11 YEARS OLD WHEN CAGLIARI GOT RELEGATED BY US FUUUUUCKKKKKKKK IM SO FUCKING HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I haven't commented on this yet because I have no words.

I am just going to repeat what I said before the Lecce match: There are no other fans I'd rather win a championship than you guys. This forum makes me feel closer to Juventus. I am glad we got to experience this together. Hopefully many more to come.

That said, I think we played rubbish today D

MOTM poll?

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
For my record, I'm pdf-ing all the web sites that talk about this great news (our website, Juve official website, goal.com, etc) and pictures, also save youtube files of our celebration. What an epic day. I love you all!!! I got mad at my wife earlier today but I'll forgive her and will get laid tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)