[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (7 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
:flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2:

FORZA JUVEEEEEEE!!!!!!! FINO ALLA FINE, FORZA JUVEENTTUSSS!!

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
SCUDETTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Apr 29, 2006
CAMPIONI D'ITALIA 2012 MOFOS!!!
Great start, let's finish the season properly by winning the coppa as well. It would be Rome - the best city to bow to our captain again - its his game!!!
I just don't know how to express my feelings, but I barely hold myself to write something that makes any sense rather than just pressing buttons!!! :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
BRAVI CAMPIONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I am sure the weight on my shoulders was more than 5 tons and now it's all gone.

I love you all all all even the ones that I annoy and annoy me. @Hustini, I am sorry for all the jinx posts I made.

It was amazing, really amazing, it was a dream and now it is real.

I got the best phone call ever, Sergio called me all the way from the US and we lived the last minutes together, it was amazing. He sends his love also to each and everyone of you.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
iam flying, cant fokking belive inter did that!!! thank you maicon?! scudetto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forza juva we fucking rule the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
i love you guys !!!!!! We waited so long for this but now it's our time to shine !!!!!!!!

FOOOOORZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)