[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (6 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Fucccking Cossu will cry like a little bitcch when he sees his team losing 4-0. In what fuccking universe is Cagliari Scudetto decider. CONTE GOT THIS.

Why am I awake so earlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Shut up you all.
You know I'm always calm as fuck before games, but right now I'm as nervous as you usually are. I still think we will win this, because we should.

But it's just the thought of us making another mistake, or having one of those games where we just can't get the ball in the net. :scared:

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Is it normal that while on the beach surrounded by hot chicks and enjoying the best white russian a man can have during my honeymoon with my lovely wife all i can think of is tonight game and all i am doing is spam refresh on this forum as it's my only connection to Juve atm?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Is it normal that while on the beach surrounded by hot chicks and enjoying the best white russian a man can have during my honeymoon with my lovely wife all i can think of is tonight game and all i am doing is spam refresh on this forum as it's my only connection to Juve atm?
It's called true love bro... It's called true love.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'll be going to sleep in another hour or so. When I wake up, it's game fucking on.

I hope all these comments from Cellino and Cossu have fired up our players even more.

Let's do it boys. Senza paura!!

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Edit: Fuck that, Antonio Conte has experienced this as a player, he knows there are not many opportunities like this. Forza Antonio!!
We need one of those corny "This is Juve!" videos in here.

And yeah, I don't think the players will choke either tbh. Conte's got this.

---------- Post added 06.05.2012 at 13:51 ----------

I'll be going to sleep in another hour or so. When I wake up, it's game fucking on.

I hope all these comments from Cellino and Cossu have fired up our players even more.

Let's do it boys. Senza paura!!
For your health's sake, I hope you over-sleep and wake up to a Scudetto party. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)