[Serie A] Cagliari 0-1 JUVENTUS [January 6th 2018] (12 Viewers)

vote

• Bernardeschi

• our keeper

• Chiellini

• D. Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
People over there are tired of Juve and instead of trying to dethrone us they cry. I'd be ashamed if I were them. Build better teams and challenge us.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I should probably pop over to the Italian news stand tomorrow and buy all three papers full of butthurt to hang up my wall..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
they never learn.

Good for us.
And that's coming from me who never complains about refs. I understand they can fuck up big time sometimes but mistakes are part of this game. Haters seem to really think we bribe refs, like we do that for real!! They convince themselves into believing this. What the fuck.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
And that's coming from me who never complains about refs. I understand they can $#@! up big time sometimes but mistakes are part of this game. Haters seem to really think we bribe refs, like we do that for real!! They convince themselves into believing this. What the $#@!.
Shouldn’t waste any energy on those peasants other than making fun of their misfortune

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

this is not a joke, this is the front page of a crapoli newspaper editor is Antonio Sasso
just tweeted it. I thought it was a fake because of the shitty font but looked at their facebook page and it's real.

I hope they go bankrupt after we sue their asses and them fucks over there never work again.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

this is not a joke, this is the front page of a crapoli newspaper editor is Antonio Sasso
This is why I don't like this league and don't like this calshio camaraderie in general. Shitty backward mindsets and racist to boot like we saw yesterday.

Is France still an option :baus: ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)