[Serie A] Brescia - Juventus (54 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
stu man ... if zlatan deserves a 6.5 camoranesi deserves a 7!!!!
camoranesi had some fouling problem but he was moving a lot and got us a lot of nice freekicks hehe
Camo didn't impress me :undecide:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
No, Ibrahimovic did not get booked.

Sergio - I agree with your player ratings, except I think Del Piero looked pretty good. He was much more active than Trezeguet, but Trez gets the goal so he also gets the applause. DP menaced the Brescia defense for a while and he did not give the ball away. Also, I think Olivera was a handful for Brescia. It is clear that Olivera will start ahead of Camoranesi. In fact, Football Italia reported that Olivera was named as the starter but picked up a slight injury pre-game.
Agreed. DP wasn't fantastic, far from it actually, but he wasn't bad either. He had some clever touches here and there, an assist, and a decent free kick early on in the game.

And yeah, I heard the same thing about Olivera. He was set to start but hurt himself slightly before the game. I hope he gets the nod against Ajax on Wednesday.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
yes I was impressed by the score but when I saw that the third goal scorer is zlatan ibrahimovich , I knew that Juventus have made a great deal !

still one question please ! can u tell where can I watch matches next time apart from the Champions league ones , thank U !

Forza Juvé !!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by zizoufan ] ++
yes I was impressed by the score but when I saw that the third goal scorer is zlatan ibrahimovich , I knew that Juventus have made a great deal !

still one question please ! can u tell where can I watch matches next time apart from the Champions league ones , thank U !

Forza Juvé !!
you were waiting for this to know that we had a great deal?? ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Modo Bianconero thought he was good as well, and just for the record, when I said that he didn't impress me I didn't mean that he was bad, just that he wasn't very good either.

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Modo Bianconero thought he was good as well, and just for the record, when I said that he didn't impress me I didn't mean that he was bad, just that he wasn't very good either.
thank you stu for ur honesy... camoranesi was needed in this match in my opinion he dint impress much i kno but neither did he play bad hence da ratings hence he was like most of da juveboys.. except hes short dat ll be all

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Camo didn't scored, but he was very active. He was running, good passes. Scoring a goal is not his job. Without midfield you can never score.
I don't understand Italian people?! If a player scores goals he is alway graded very high while sometimes a midfielder plays even much better without scoring. We have to look if a player does his job, so a striker has to score, it is his job. A midfielder needs to do his job. That is it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)