[Serie A] Brescia - Juventus (15 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
It is a mean thing to say.

It's not like DP has screwd up our first half.

How come people are so forgettful.
I'm not saying "who cares about DP, we don't need the useless bastard"; I'm just saying that we shouldn't complain about DP not scoring, cos it's not the end of the world, especially when our new signing who happens to be the hottest prospect in Europe just scored a rather impressive goal :D

nosub, sorry if u answered my question before (can't be bothered reading back :D), but where are you watching the game?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
i just logged!!!

and i am sooooooooo happy for our guys!!!!!!! :extatic::extatic::extatic:

FORZA PAVEL!!!!!!!
FORZA TREZEGOAL!!!!!!!
FORZA ZLATAN!!!!!!!!!

btw,how did del piero play??
Great , atlhough he didn't scored , but he was pretty good ... helped with the 1st and 2nd goal !

Jul 19, 2003
Nedved almost adds the 4th. Olivera runs over the ball and allows Nedved to power the freekick........the ball slides inches wide of the post.

Nedved receives a pass from Tacchi and gives it to Zlatan........3 defenders marking him again, he turns creating space for himself but this time he puts it wide.......very impressive though.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
Thank God I get to watch the delayed broadcast in half an hour time.......:cool:
then why the hell are you reading these comments beforehand?! If I were you, I'd stay away from this forum, and watch the game as if it's live. Much more exciting that way ;)

Romano

May 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf113 ] ++

Ah thx mate.. :)

Btw you guys wouldn't know of a satellite channel on HotBird that shows any serie a matches would you.. ?:angel:
I have HotBird but I never looked for Serie A matches...
Mayb someone elkse does know

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
nosub, sorry if u answered my question before (can't be bothered reading back :D), but where are you watching the game?
for the third time, you bastard :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
for the third time, you bastard :D[/SIZE]

gray

Apr 22, 2003
for the third time, you bastard :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)