[Serie A] Brescia - Juventus (24 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf113 ] ++
Hey guys, first of all thanks to the link to the live stream.. But the problem is that i can only receive audio, and i can't understand a word of the language the commentators speaking :p.. Does anyone know a fix for this problem thx again!!

oh and one last thing... FORZA BIANCONERI!!! :D
welcome to the forum...

sry, no live stream..
this is all we got : http://www.gazzetta.it/temporeale/cronaca/main_riepilogo_918_13940.html

and choose the juve match.. its in italian, but thats all... or www.livescore.com

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuveTrueChamps ] ++
Why did cassano get sent off?
I watched the reply....looks like someone pushed him outside the penalty box and when he got up he charged that guys neck.

Then he sees RED. :cool:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am feeling that it will end with a 5 - 0

Del Piero will hit the net twice in the second, I just hope that my feelings will come true

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
well positive first half.... canna. xambro and DP are ok,,, very calmly.

I liked the team´s work in this irst half. Not impressive but effective.

I wouldlike tosee olivera and ibra thou ;)

and a DP goal!!

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Nesubsitute what are your thoughts on the first half? -> Impression on our players.
Cannavaro, Thuram, and Zambrotta have been quiet. Zebina man of the first half.......hussles and created two chances for goal, one of them was well-taken. Camoranesi is very active on the right side but he has to watch his temper......very uncalled for tackle that got him his yellow. Emerson has shown his magic touches, but not too impressive. Blasi......just a harsh tackler so far. Nedved isn't his usual self but he managed to score, assist and shoot a couple of dangerous ones.......so I'm not complaining. DP average and Trez his usual static self, but as usual, manages to position himself perfectly and score out of the blue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)