[Serie A] Brescia - Juventus (25 Viewers)

Plexus

Aug 24, 2002
I think juve should play like this:
Zebina---Thuram---Canna---Zambrotta
-------------------Emerson-------------------
Camo------Nedved-----Delpiero-----
----------Trezegol-----Zlatan---------------

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

We should forget about the Ajax match right now and field our strongest team to win this match. Ancelotti rested some players like Nesta, Gattuso and Pirlo and have probably rued that decision. We have to learn lessons from other teams.

Forza Juve. Let's win this match and stay in command of Serie A !!
Agreed.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
We always did great in opening matches, so I have no doubt we will do good today as well. Looking forward to see (and not entirely with ease) the Thuram-Canna partnership. Since Inter and Milan did a lousy job yesterday I think we should concentrate on Ajax's game more, meaning, subbing player at half time if the result will allow it.

FORZA JUVE!

Aug 26, 2003
Ibrahimovic, an impressive start

The new Juventus player has already scored 7 goals in the latest four official matches he’s played. He’s now expecting the first goal as a Bianconero, wishfully in the next Champions League match against Ajax.

“I have never had such a good start in a season, if you don’t consider the amateur matches long ago. I hope to go on like this.” Three goals in the first three matches playing for Ajax Amsterdam in the Dutch First Division, four in the match Sweden vs Malta: such an introduction is worth Zlatan Ibrahimovic all due respect. While trying to become familiar with his new team-mates, he has already proved to be in a very good condition:”I haven’t trained with the squad yet but I’m already at the coach’s disposal from next Sunday’s match. It’s up to him whether to field me or not. Striker, wing, finisher or centre-field, no matter the role, although I certainly prefer playing forward. In any case, I want to do my best for the squad and win as much as I can.”

Winning is a word frequently spoken by Zlatan: that’s the reason why he’s signed for Juventus, because he wants to lead, in the Serie A as well as in the Champions League. As he confirms: “I have no preference, I want to win everything and I’ll do all I can to make it.” Starting from next Sunday against Brescia and particularly from Wednesday against his former team Ajax FC. He adds: “Although every match is important, it is clear that meeting Ajax FC will be different for me. They’re a very good team, with a technical and well organized game, but I think they lack in experience due to their very young players. We’ll have to stay much concentrated but I’m sure we’ll give a good impression. If I’m lucky to play and score a goal I’ll exult in moderation, in respect of my former team-mates and supporters, but I will surely be very happy about it. I’m now a Juventus player and it’s with Juventus that I want to win.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)