[Serie A] Brescia - Juventus (33 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

are you confident about that too.. lol
i dont mind coming second if ac reeeeeely deserved first ..dat wuld suck though..
Nah nah nah ... man it seems you forget who's the real champions is , we are gonna lift the Cup... and let that be known ! the 28th is on the road ;)

Paris1

Jul 6, 2004
Ali, unless you can travel to central London and find an Italian Cafe, there is no way you can watch this game. However, if you have British Eurosport, You can catch Highlights of the goals on Monday.

As for the Cafe, I only know of one near Tottenham Court Road/Oxford Street....but no guarantee if they will feature our game.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

are you confident about that too.. lol
i dont mind coming second if ac reeeeeely deserved first ..dat wuld suck though..

NO WAY.
i would just HATE to see Milan winning the scudetto again!! :fero:

the only way i could be over it,that would be only if we win the CL...

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
Guys what you would suggest me to do:

*i have a live show of the game at 15:00(CE),but i won't be at home till 19:00(CE).

of course i will record the game but:

1.should i ignore sms' or phone calls about the game from friends.and later to watch it without knowing the score.i can hear all the results(by phone) and skip only Juve's,live i mean.

2.should i hear live updates(by mobile phone) the results,and then just watch the game knowing the score.

SO?
?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

everytime i want to do that i always end up knowing the result since i cant resist.

just get the result and if juve won enjoy the game
Yeah i thought about it too...:)...well...
FORZA JUVE!!!!

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Man we gotta do better than Inter. Poor start for the boys in blue. Whatever lineup we start with I want 3 points 1-0 or 4-3 lets bust them up

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
@simpson-juvefan: You can talk about the non-Juve Serie A matches in the appropriate thread which can be found in the Misc Soccer section :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)