[Serie A] Brescia - Juventus (16 Viewers)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I think he'll manage to catch the game, but I think capello will start with Zlatan and DP.. maybe trez will join later in the 2nd half.. I'm too eager to see our defence's performance.. I need to comfort myself before the CL starts..

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juvefreak ] ++
What's with Cannavaro for tomorrow?
Channel4 wrote that it is possible that he won't play because he has some injury problems...
He's got tibia-issues... Nerazzurri fans claim that he'll never recover from it, but IMO they're just trying to make up excuses that they sold him nearly for free... :D:cool:

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

OF CAURSE we'll win!!
shuldnt be too confident... we playing in brescia too so not OFCAOUWARSE we ll win.... if we play da game right and da defence is solid and attack knows how to shoot .. i d say an early lead for us then a final score of 1 - 3 b nedved, 2 for zlatan

May 30, 2004
I HOPE SOO.. NOT CONFIDENT THOUGH.... it would suck to lose da first match .. i jus dont like being over confident koz if it goes another ay i d be too disappointed so i keep confidence on a low level and cheer all the way through.. its possible that we lose too so.. am keeping dat as a possibility koz i dont want to be over disappointed

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Guys what you would suggest me to do:

*i have a live show of the game at 15:00(CE),but i won't be at home till 19:00(CE).

of course i will record the game but:

1.should i ignore sms' or phone calls about the game from friends.and later to watch it without knowing the score.i can hear all the results(by phone) and skip only Juve's,live i mean.

2.should i hear live updates(by mobile phone) the results,and then just watch the game knowing the score.

SO?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)