[Serie A] Brescia - Juventus (38 Viewers)

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
is trez still injuried ??
if not, i think capello will start him partner with DP....
zlatan sit on the bench and we may see him some playing time in 2nd half IMO....
i can't wait to see Olivera's play...everyone praises him during the pre-season....hope he will be in the starting line up on sunday.

china man

Sep 6, 2004
Today Article in goal .com zlatan was saying he come juve not to be in the bench...so hmm in that case a bit off headache for capello!!!hope not a problem for him!!!!!!positif thinking zlatan,good !!!

Cheers To All
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Finally !!

The Serie A season kicks-off this weekend with some exciting matches.

We will start our campaign in an away match against Brescia on Sunday in the intimidating Stadio Rigamonti. Brescia have lost Roberto Baggio but they still have a good squad with players like: Adani, Di Biagio, Bachini, Milanetto, Almeyda, Sculli, Del Nero, and Caracciolo.

It is really important to start off with a win, especially that the other title contenders and favourites face easy matches too, at least on paper, and should also win.

Juve played a friendly yesterday against Ivrea without the internationals and won the match 3-0 with goals scored by Zalayeta, Trezeguet (penalty), and Emerson. Capello played with the following formation:

Bonnefoi; Zebina, Cannavaro, Thuram, Birindelli; Camoranesi,
Emerson, Appiah, Nedved; Zalayeta, Trezeguet.

It seems that Capello also has the Champions League match against Ajax on Wednesday in mind so he should rest some players (especially those not 100% fit).

Expect him to rotate the following players between the 2 matches (Cannavaro-Montero), (Zebina-Birindelli), (Camoranesi-Olivera), (Trezeguet-Ibrahimovic), (Blasi-Tacchinardi).

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Welcome back, DPF :) It's great to hear from ya, mate :cool:

Btw, is there going to be a Prediction Game this season? :undecide:

May 30, 2004
hhhmmm brescia in brescia ....we ll win or lose 3 - 2 will be da final score... dont think it will be an easy math... brescia can be competitie on their turf....

ps. stepping away from reality in fantasy world ere .. i d say fina score 5 - 0 2 for dp 2 for zlatan and one for conte !

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
ps. stepping away from reality in fantasy world ere .. i d say fina score 5 - 0 2 for dp 2 for zlatan and one for conte !
That would hard seeing as Antonio is no longer with us ;)

I can't wait to see who Capello choses in attack.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Expect him to rotate the following players between the 2 matches (Cannavaro-Montero), (Zebina-Birindelli), (Camoranesi-Olivera), (Trezeguet-Ibrahimovic), (Blasi-Tacchinardi).
I guess we'll find out which game Capello is taking more seriously by who he starts on sunday......

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
As Desmond said, Brescia usually give us a few problems so we can't be complacent going into Sunday's match. They've got experienced players such as Di Biagio, Almeyda and Milanetto, as well as young talents like Sculli, Del Nero and Caracciolo in attack. Add to that the fact that they dont have anything to lose because they're not expected to beat clubs like Juve anyways, so they'll just go out there and play.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

I guess we'll find out which game Capello is taking more seriously by who he starts on sunday......
indeed....
even though this is not one of the mOST inmportant match...
we also have ajax to face in few days...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)