[Serie A] Bologna 1-4 Juventus [May 23rd, 2021] (5 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

:lol:

A massive relief but this is a bit funny and awkward to watch tbh
Around the 50th minute I had to pick up my wife so I decided to pause Atalanta-Milan, thinking that if one team saves us it would be Atalanta.
I came back home, I continued watching Atalanta. The commentator says 1:0 Napoli. Shit. Some 10 minutes later, he says 1:1 in Naples.
I continue watching Milan but I don't want to check the result in Naples. In the 92nd minute penalty for Milan. I decide to switch off the TV and check how Napoli did in this thread. I click on it and the first thing I saw was your post and the photo.

You are my favorite member until the end of my life :agree:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
someone give momblys job to this guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine Inter celebrating qualifying for CL in 2011 after having won the league
I think circumstances played a big part here, deep down chances of us qualifying were slim, even more at half time.... Underwhelming I know but fuck it, we deserve to celebrate like this. It looks even better in the face of our rivals lol. Coming 4th or 2nd don't mean much in the long run, we made the big time. At the end it's the results that matter, hopefully it's a lesson learnt and we can move on and build from here. #pirloout

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Around the 50th minute I had to pick up my wife so I decided to pause Atalanta-Milan, thinking that if one team saves us it would be Atalanta.
I came back home, I continued watching Atalanta. The commentator says 1:0 Napoli. Shit. Some 10 minutes later, he says 1:1 in Naples.
I continue watching Milan but I don't want to check the result in Naples. In the 92nd minute penalty for Milan. I decide to switch off the TV and check how Napoli did in this thread. I click on it and the first thing I saw was your post and the photo.

You are my favorite member until the end of my life :agree:
thank me later.

Juve owe me money for the times I lost money vs sassuolo, inter, atalanta and now crapoli in recent weeks. This forum owes me an apology for all the times I've been accused of jinxing this club and for the unwarranted ban i got. And even after all that I'm still thread banned from bonucci and Paratici ffs.

crapolijinx.PNG

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
What they talking?
The reporter kept insinuating that Verona played a little too hard today compared to other matches and Juric said that he lacks respect for him and his team, who always gives 100% in every match.
He said that the reporter needs to apologize because if he had saw how Verona played every match he wouldn't ask such stupid questions.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What they talking?
people in the sky studio started to ask juric, and even in the beginning of the first question, they suggested that verona didn't give their all during previous matches, but tonight they were more dedicated. juric defended his team and said they always gave 100%, then understandably lost his shit and left.

completely disrespectful and stupid from sky, they should have apologized, but fucking caressa said something like "it's better like this" when juric stormed off.

Jun 16, 2020
What they talking?
The interviewer says: “A different Verona compared to what we’ve seen in the last weeks”Juric interrupts and answers: “Immediately bullshit, show some respect. If you never watch our games you can’t talk like this”, after that it’s a bit going back and forward about the same.

Then after a small pause the interviews starts again; “So we saw a Verona with a different drive”, Juric gets angry again.

Afterwards in the end he’s complaining that journalist basically decide when the group gives everything and when not, Juric doesn’t like it etc etc. He feels like he’s getting framed I think. Afterwards he says that it’s scandalous and walks angry away

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)