[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 JUVENTUS (postponed to March 7th) (17 Viewers)

Man of the session

• Bonnuci's red card

• Borrigoals brace

• Conte's 1st subs min 79... 79 > 80

• Pepe's butterflies tattoos

• Padoin saving the day

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Well, I didn't exactly imply that he's the next coming of Vidic in that position, but I trust him more than Caceres to be honest, even though we bought the latter for these exact situations. :D

Didn't he play in a 3-man-defense with Chile though?
Can't remember exactly, but I do remember how many mistakes he did and how awkward he was in that position. Better let him defend high up the pitch.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
yes, that's right
damned, lichtsteiner get his yellow in this match, and we're DOOOOOOMMMEEEED
i mean us not you :D

Dribbles per game: Lecce
Possesion: Roma
Pass success %: Roma
Aerials won per game: Chievo
Interceptions per game: Siena

from whoscored.com
thanks. :hi:
lecce -> that Cuadrado guy
roma -> enrique
chievo -> bradley
siena -> interesting

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Why are people sure this will be our starting line up, when there's 7-8 hours till the game?
they aren't, they just love the drama ... live for it, actually :D

---------- Post added 07.03.2012 at 03:14 ----------

damned, lichtsteiner get his yellow in this match, and we're DOOOOOOMMMEEEED
i mean us not you :D
:D

Milan haven't been able to put the same starting 11 in two consecutive games all season long, while you guys get one player injured or suspended and all of Tuz is in panic mode and contemplating suicide the next morning :p

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
This is insane... Vucinic and Boriello should be nowhere the starting line-up.

I would actually prefer if Giac took Marchisio place and ADP taking Vucinic´s place.
Giac would own both in CM and LW - giving ADP space and possibility to hold up the ball, so we don´t loose the ball too often and too quick when attacking.
Also, Matri should ALWAYS start ahead of Boriello..

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Remember the fucking SCREAMER Dimanti scored against us last season when we drew 1-1 with Brescia? FFS I hate those types of players, mediocre as fuck but always show up against us.
That was one hell of a shot but if I remember correctly Motta was marking him so it takes away from it's quality a bit!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Remember the fucking SCREAMER Dimanti scored against us last season when we drew 1-1 with Brescia? FFS I hate those types of players, mediocre as fuck but always show up against us.
That's exactly what that type of player is, a talent who can only motivate themselves at certain times. The difference between them playing for Bologna or Juventus, when you consider some of our Italians :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)