[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 JUVENTUS (postponed to March 7th) (19 Viewers)

Man of the session

• Bonnuci's red card

• Borrigoals brace

• Conte's 1st subs min 79... 79 > 80

• Pepe's butterflies tattoos

• Padoin saving the day

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why am i so scared about this match
Because you finally realized that Conte fields pussy tactics on the pitch and is more concerned about being unbeaten that winning the games and when you go to play Bologna in this mentality you have all the right to be scared.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #327
    Because you finally realized that Conte fields pussy tactics on the pitch and is more concerned about being unbeaten that winning the games and when you go to play Bologna in this mentality you have all the right to be scared.
    This will be our 13th draw :touched:

Undefeated.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #330
    I am not so sure about the draw but I trust Conte to do all he can so we end up undefeated.
    That and I trust his last min subs and his quick reaction when average teams are putting us under pressure.

---------- Post added 04.03.2012 at 13:11 ----------

Is it too much what I'm asking?

Buffon

Lich - Barzagli - Bonucci - De Ceglie

Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio

Elia - Del Piero(C) - Quag

Is it too much?

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    That and I trust his last min subs and his quick reaction when average teams are putting us under pressure.

---------- Post added 04.03.2012 at 13:11 ----------

Is it too much what I'm asking?

Buffon

Lich - Barzagli - Bonucci - De Ceglie

Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio

Elia - Quag - Del Piero(C)

Is it too much?
    Yes . Elia will never see the light of the field , Del Piero will not start just so we can see vucinic again

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    No Vucinic and Marchisio for this match, please.

Before anyone jumps on me, I like them both, but it's in their and our best interest if these two skip this match. It's painfully obvious that they're tired, both physically and psychologically and they hurt the team more than they help. I'd go as far as giving them 3-4 free days, without training.
    Some fresh legs will do us good imo. I'd be also tempted to play Caceres, but I don't like to make many changes in the defense. It doesn't end up well usually.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    No Vucinic and Marchisio for this match, please.

Before anyone jumps on me, I like them both, but it's in their and our best interest if these two skip this match. It's painfully obvious that they're tired, both physically and psychologically and they hurt the team more than they help. I'd go as far as giving them 3-4 free days, without training.
    Some fresh legs will do us good imo. I'd be also tempted to play Caceres, but I don't like to make many changes in the defense. It doesn't end up well usually.
    well said :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)