[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 JUVENTUS (postponed to March 7th) (26 Viewers)

Man of the session

• Bonnuci's red card

• Borrigoals brace

• Conte's 1st subs min 79... 79 > 80

• Pepe's butterflies tattoos

• Padoin saving the day

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
There are on-going discussion whether they should postpone it or not. There will be a decision tomorrow.
I don't like the fact that we are having too much postponed game because soon we will have a more difficult schedule.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I don't like the fact that we are having too much postponed game because soon we will have a more difficult schedule.
In best case scenario the match will be played either 15:00, 17:30 or 20:45, depending on the weather, in worst case postponed couple of weeks.

I agree with you, but I don't like the idea of the team playing in horrible conditions.

Hopefully they'll make a final decision before the team leaves for Bologna, would be messed up if they traveled all the way there and found the match is postponed Parma-style.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Nzoric, stop trying to say Borriello is the better player. He's not, and never will be.

He won't take Matri's spot, and will most likely be sent back to Roma after this term.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
In best case scenario the match will be played either 15:00, 17:30 or 20:45, depending on the weather, in worst case postponed couple of weeks.

I agree with you, but I don't like the idea of the team playing in horrible conditions.

Hopefully they'll make a final decision before the team leaves for Bologna, would be messed up if they traveled all the way there and found the match is postponed Parma-style.
Napoli style. :seven:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Buffon
Licht-Barzagli-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
Krasic**
Matri-Vucinic​

**Krasic deployed as a decoy...similar to fighter jets that shoot off flares to confuse the nagivation systems of on-coming missles.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Juventus’ trip to Bologna is at an ever-increasing risk of being postponed this weekend as a blizzard has hit the Emilia-Romagna region.

Snow has again returned to the area and is anticipated to continue into Saturday. As a result, a meeting will be held on Saturday to determine whether to go ahead with the currently scheduled 8.45pm Italian Sunday kick-off between the Felsinei and visiting Bianconeri, or move it back to 3pm or postpone it.

The Security Operations Group (GOS), which has been responsible for assessing the safety of football grounds during this past month, will hold a meeting with representatives from both clubs tomorrow morning.

Bologna confirmed earlier this week that they had officially requested that the fixture be put back to 3pm, so as to avoid the freezing cold temperatures anticipated on Sunday evening.

Both clubs already have one outstanding fixture each to play, after the Rossoblu’s home fixture with Fiorentina and Juve’s previous trip to Emilia-Romagna to face Parma both victims of the weather in Week 21.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Nzoric, stop trying to say Borriello is the better player. He's not, and never will be.

He won't take Matri's spot, and will most likely be sent back to Roma after this term.
Considering our history of buying players even though we do not have an obligation to do so, I can pretty much assure that Borrigol will be purchased come summer.

:seven:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Juventus’ trip to Bologna is at an ever-increasing risk of being postponed this weekend as a blizzard has hit the Emilia-Romagna region.

Snow has again returned to the area and is anticipated to continue into Saturday. As a result, a meeting will be held on Saturday to determine whether to go ahead with the currently scheduled 8.45pm Italian Sunday kick-off between the Felsinei and visiting Bianconeri, or move it back to 3pm or postpone it.

The Security Operations Group (GOS), which has been responsible for assessing the safety of football grounds during this past month, will hold a meeting with representatives from both clubs tomorrow morning.

Bologna confirmed earlier this week that they had officially requested that the fixture be put back to 3pm, so as to avoid the freezing cold temperatures anticipated on Sunday evening.

Both clubs already have one outstanding fixture each to play, after the Rossoblu’s home fixture with Fiorentina and Juve’s previous trip to Emilia-Romagna to face Parma both victims of the weather in Week 21.
this would terrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)