[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 JUVENTUS (postponed to March 7th) (26 Viewers)

Man of the session

• Bonnuci's red card

• Borrigoals brace

• Conte's 1st subs min 79... 79 > 80

• Pepe's butterflies tattoos

• Padoin saving the day

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
this more than others
we continually lose points to small teams and this together with parma , are 2 must wins until the milan match , we need to create a gap now if we want the scudetto , because after udinese milan has only small teams and they are unbetable with small teams , they always win

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
So?

You're trying to make it sound like Matri doesn't offer any better capabilities to the team than that sick man.
No Matri bangs in the goals our wingers and midfield serve on a plate for him, with a few exceptions. It's a good quality to have as a striker, I just feel that Borrigol could add something more than that.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Borriello can't add shit. The guy sucks plain and simple and if he miraculously doesn't suck for more than 5 minutes this season I'll be crediting Conte anyway.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
No Matri bangs in the goals our wingers and midfield serve on a plate for him, with a few exceptions. It's a good quality to have as a striker, I just feel that Borrigol could add something more than that.
Borriello plays with the same midfield. Are you saying that Borriello's not capable to score easy chances? I'd agree if so.

Even if Borriello's technique is better than Matri's, though if it's very minimal, Matri brings more to the side in finishing, movement off the ball, passing, etc.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Borriello plays with the same midfield. Are you saying that Borriello's not capable to score easy chances? I'd agree if so.

Even if Borriello's technique is better than Matri's, though if it's very minimal, Matri brings more to the side in finishing, movement off the ball, passing, etc.
We'll have to wait and see how Borrigol performs when he gets into the game again. I think he can and will outshine Matri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)