[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS (March 16, 2013) (65 Viewers)

MoM

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
But it is his deep runs that are important and that's why people should stop saying he can be a forward.
:agree:

If people want to play Marchisio as the primary support to a striker, it would need to be like Perrotta played behind Totti in Spalletti's Roma.

No way should Marchisio actually be starting high enough up the pitch to actually be considered a forward.

Jul 1, 2010
Thought Juve were very good there.

Don't know if it was the Juve's intention going into the game to sit deep, but it was apparent from early on the Bologna were intent on attacking and pressing, so Juve did the appropriate thing and took a step back instead of being drawn into an open game.

Taking the step back allowed Juve to slow the tempo of the game and draw Bologna forward before hitting on the counter-attack - which suited the Vucinic-Giovinco front pairing much more than Juve dominating the game usually does.

Aside from the one early cock-up, where the defence tried to hold a line when they ought to have gone with Gilardino's run, there weren't any major issues.

Only criticisms would be that Juve weren't as clinical as they could have been and that they gave away a few more freekicks in dangerous positions than was strictly necessary.
So you prefer Juve or Lazio after all?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So you prefer Juve or Lazio after all?
Lazio play football in a style I approve of more often than Juve do.

Take it easy on him. He's had a rough day. Amauri scored against Aberdeen at stoppage time
Hadn't seen that until now.

That goal wasn't really relevant to Aberdeen.

A win was needed, and that was already gone before that goal went in.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Bologna fans: Juventino bianconero your place is at the cemetery,:facepalm2:

I wonder will they get fined?

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Voted for Giorgio, just because of that exquisite pass to Giovinco :D
I was sure at the time he was aiming for Marchisio who had just run offside when Pirlo didn't play the ball and because it was hit with his rarely used right boot it luckily ended up going to Gio! I'm still not convinced he meant it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)