[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS (March 16, 2013) (62 Viewers)

MoM

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Why's Pogba dropped ? :sergio: bad bad decision especially after he had such an immense game.Might even kill a bit of confidence in him as would have been on a high after that performance last week.
Conte doesn't want him to become cocky. He is young, future is ahead of him. Playing time in his case should be dosed carefully.

- - - Updated - - -

Vucinic is in awful form as well. I'd play this: (If Licht is one yellow away from suspension, and Isla isn't ready)

Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Padoin Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Peluso
Matri Quagliarella​

Those are our most in-form strikers, I don't see why they aren't starting.
Because they can't work together. One is static, and the other one takes shots from 40 yards every time he gets the ball. But one of them should play.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Has Anelka played only one game so far?

Bendtner and Anelka have been complete jokes. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Conte doesn't want him to become cocky. He is young, future is ahead of him. Playing time in his case should be dosed carefully.

- - - Updated - - -

Because they can't work together. One is static, and the other one takes shots from 40 yards every time he gets the ball.
I don't agree with that, but if that's the case play one of Giovinco or Vucinic with Matri. Not Giovinco and Vucinic on at the same time. It's so frustrating to see our two most frustrating strikers on at the same time.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Has Anelka played only one game so far?

Bendtner and Anelka have been complete jokes. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't agree with that, but if that's the case play one of Giovinco or Vucinic with Matri. Not Giovinco and Vucinic on at the same time. It's so frustrating to see our two most frustrating strikers on at the same time.
I agree with that. Vucinic with one of them should play.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Matri is the least static of the four strikers. He's the only one that offers proper movement off the ball.
Maybe I was a bit harsh on him but he tends to disappear completely. And often loses possession but nevertheless one of Matri or Quag should start as we don't have a better choice.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
besides, giovinco needs to keep on playing game in order to boost his confidence and morale.

BUT I WOULD PREFER VUCI TO BE ON THE BENCH, as a punishment for the last 3 shitty appearences.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's just Bologna, I don't mind Padoin starting. At least we have Peluso to offer some attacking attributes. The striker duo is facepalm worthy tho. Whatever, not like we can do much better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)