[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS (March 16, 2013) (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Bologna:( A bogey team; - not because they are good, but because they play 'anti-football' trying to stifle the other team by bunching their squad in their penalty area to prevent the other team from scoring and depending on scoring on counter attacks. They also commit dirty, sneaky fouls! :(

:soapit: We will have to take every chance to put the ball in the back of their net. No faffing about! We need to use every free kick and corner to full advantage (the biased milanisti, I mean ref will not give us any penalties, no matter how blatantly obvious the penalty should be awarded). We will need to beat the offside trap and we need to lure a few of the bologna bunch out of their box and stretch their defence by drawing some of them out to the wings. We need to show them NO mercy! 6-0 will do our goal difference no harm!

TROUNCE THEM!

FORZA JUVE! :vidal:
I love your passion.:D

We'll take this one, definitely.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol2:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
If after the game with Samp we still have 9 point lead to the 2nd team, I think the Scudetto race is all over.
10/10 post. would read again. would read to grandchildren. would frame it and post on bedroom wall.

right up there with"ïf we win, we get 3 points"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)