[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS (Dec. 6th 2013) (55 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Can you call them like that? Terrible choice of tactics; we'll be relying on Vucinic's ingenuity to create something in the final 3rd. I really have harbored some hope that we'll start rather differently since our most creative player is out.
Wrong players at the wrong position sounds better I guess.

Yeah I don't like how it looks at this point.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
It all comes down to Vucinic in this game. If he is in rape mode then there is nothing to worry about, I could see us losing if he starts giving away possession in midfield.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dropping points to Bologna away from home is hardly a disaster. A true catastrophe would be getting eliminated against the fuckers on Tuesday night. Hence, we need to rest as many players and conserve as much energy as possible in this game.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Dropping points to Bologna away from home is hardly a disaster. A true catastrophe would be getting eliminated against the fuckers on Tuesday night. Hence, we need to rest as many players and conserve as much energy as possible in this game.
We're becoming champions in this. :D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I see here that lot of members put a little importance about this game saying that we are 3 points ahead of Roma.I agree that Gala match is important if for nothing else than for the money if we pass the group stage,but we are not leading the table fo 30 points 5 matches before the end of season but only 3.Roma was ahead us with 5 points some time ago and look them now.In matches like this you can win or lose the title especially when you start with idiots like Padoin.Also Gala match is 90 minutes and not 180 for Asa to be rested.
We will play without wings.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I see here that lot of members put a little importance about this game saying that we are 3 points ahead of Roma.I agree that Gala match is important if for nothing else than for the money if we pass the group stage,but we are not leading the table fo 30 points 5 matches before the end of season but only 3.Roma was ahead us with 5 points some time ago and look them now.In matches like this you can win or lose the title especially when you start with idiots like Padoin.Also Gala match is 90 minutes and not 180 for Asa to be rested.
We will play without wings.
:agree: Thankfully some members here are not in Conte's place :D
This match is very important and Conte knows that. He'll throw his main men in the 2nd half if things were going ugly for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)