[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS (Dec. 6th 2013) (7 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
without pirlo, we dont field a regista.

I hope we'll use marchisio in a covering role and not let em attack randomly, cause it was bad for the flow of play. i'd like to see vidal and pogba attack, with pogba or marchisio to go wide sometimes for early crosses/ lobbed passes

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008

Asa should play this one imo, he isn't going to be too tired for gala as he didn't play last game, and will enhance our chances of winning this one.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We shouldnt give 2 shits about this game, and rest both wingers who'll be crucial against galatasaray.

We got 3 points lead on roma. its just 1 game in 38 , who cars ?

Getting trough the group stage THAT matters, its eighter our last game, or perhaps one of many more

also $$$$$$

Jul 20, 2012
I dont see why everyone is stressing over this game. Its not like we are versing Bayern and Real Madrid. Its good that Conte is resting his players but I think that our players are mentally strong enough to realize that the cl game is make or break

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
We shouldnt give 2 $#@!s about this game, and rest both wingers who'll be crucial against galatasaray.

We got 3 points lead on roma. its just 1 game in 38 , who cars ?

Getting trough the group stage THAT matters, its eighter our last game, or perhaps one of many more

also $$$$$$

To be honest with you man, I don't know who would cars, but for sure some people would buses and trains. So let's just keep that in mind.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
To be honest with you man, I don't know who would cars, but for sure some people would buses and trains. So let's just keep that in mind.
:lol: - Adam's best post to date.

Btw why are people so worried about this game? Would be surprised if we don't win but a loss wouldn't be so devastating either. This may be the only time this season that a result isn't all that important.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)