[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS (Dec. 6th 2013) (65 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The chance of a draw is definitely higher than usual tomorrow. If that happens, though, we'll still be top of the league. Resting our most important players (especially considering Pirlo's absence) for Galatasaray is a very sensible move by Conte, so I support it fully. We absolutely must progress to the next round. Hopefully we can win at Bologna as well, but it's gonna be tricky.
:tup:

Said it from the beginning, I want us to rest our most important players for this game. We can afford a loss or draw at Bologna...the CL is our most important this season.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
we have little chance of winning this game, because of the decisive game against Gala, and our amazingly horrible wingbacks.

And Conte will waste Pogba's and Vidal's energy in this match.

:(

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
According to sky: Ogbonna in BonBon out. Peluso in Asa out. Vuci and Quags in Tev and Llorente out.
Sooo Conte is resting Bonu, Asa, LL, and Tevez From whom Asa was suspended against Udinese and Bonbon the game before that and so they kinda had their proper rest, But... he's not resting any of MVP who looked dead tired against Udinese?!!!
That's weird to say the least, not to mention it pretty much kills half our versatility in creating chances, I mean with Peluso and especially Padoin on the wings you practically kill your width, also with LL out those long balls and any cross -if ever happens- will be much less effective too.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Sooo Conte is resting Bonu, Asa, LL, and Tevez From whom Asa was suspended against Udinese and Bonbon the game before that and so they kinda had their proper rest, But... he's not resting any of MVP who looked dead tired against Udinese?!!!
That's weird to say the least, not to mention it pretty much kills half our versatility in creating chances, I mean with Peluso and especially Padoin on the wings you practically kill your width, also with LL out those long balls and any cross -if ever happens- will be much less effective too.
We don't have any midfielder who could slot in for MVP. We really need Nainggolian in Jan.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Probable Lineups

Bologna (3-4-2-1): Curci; Antonsson, Natali, Mantovani; Garics, Perez, Krhin, Morleo; Kone, Diamanti; Bianchi.

Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Barzagli, Ogbonna, Chiellini; Padoin, Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio, Peluso; Quagliarella, Vucinic.

:bitchslap:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Probable Lineups

Bologna (3-4-2-1): Curci; Antonsson, Natali, Mantovani; Garics, Perez, Krhin, Morleo; Kone, Diamanti; Bianchi.

Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Barzagli, Ogbonna, Chiellini; Padoin, Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio, Peluso; Quagliarella, Vucinic.

:bitchslap:
Soon...

:donedeal:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)