[Serie A] Bari - JUVENTUS commentary (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
As you got used to it, the official match commentary is back and this time it's even better. After freeing billions from Poulsen's wages we are now able to afford leather couches, cigars and whisky while commenting.

Sergio, Iceman and myself will try to entertain you throughout this match where Juventus travel to Bari to open their season 2010/2011 with a blast. Too bad Diego will be missing on all the fun that the other Juve players will be having as he chose to join the mid-table giants Wolfsburg.

Enjoy and FORZA JUVE

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, depending on what bridge in whatever corner of the world you are hanging off of, trying to convince yourself that selling Diego is worth ending it all. Damn all those greasy Italians.

Well, at least for the next few hours, you will be able to sit back enjoy the match, and maybe, just maybe come and check out our commentary on this thread.

Remember one thing guys and dolls

This is only a game. Grown men being paid millions to play a kids game. Enjoy it for what it is

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
icεmαή;2665798 said:
Hello Gentlemen. Less than 30 minutes to kick-off. Feeling optimistic?

Actually, I am feeling optimistic. Granted, I would certainly like to see a better LB.

However, when I look at this team, I think of two things that will be the key to their success.

Angles, and movement.

I think that this team has a lot of "Slashers" on the squad, players that will, and can run to open spaces on the pitch in anticipation of passes.

I sense that there will be a lot of motion on the pitch, which is why I think that Marotta went and got so many players. That type of system takes a lot of energy out of players, so squad depth will be crucial.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Here we goooooo..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
That was close by Bari. Good work by Almiron to put the ball in the box. Defence is weak for Juve. They need to get their act together quickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)