[Serie A] Atalanta 2-5 Juventus, Nov 7th, 2009 (18 Viewers)

Atalanta - Juve [Matchday 12] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Caceres

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Camoranesi

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Immobile

• Ferrara

• Morganti

• Conte's Magically Appearing Hairline

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
any streams for later?

hope that after the match we don't see more of the team down because they travel to a swine-flu infested stadium. otherwise we can kiss goodbye to the title because 80% of the time we have at least 5 people out.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
sH][x][aN;2212285 said:
any streams for later?

hope that after the match we don't see more of the team down because they travel to a swine-flu infested stadium. otherwise we can kiss goodbye to the title because 80% of the time we have at least 5 people out.
It's going to be on bet365. :tup:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
There seem to be quite a few streams for the game later, but it's best to just check back few minutes before the game, because some tend to dissappear and new ones come up closer to the game.

Bwin, Bet365 have it, but there's also a Veetle stream.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
sH][x][aN;2212285 said:
any streams for later?

http://www.atdhe.net/index.html Try this website, they won't have streams up yet but when the game is about to start they usually add a few for Juve matches

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
http://www.atdhe.net/index.html Try this website, they won't have streams up yet but when the game is about to start they usually add a few for Juve matches

but i always watch it for like 1 minute and the stream will just be cut off.

it says something like: "We have reached a maximum number of streams for your country. To ensure 100% access......get a premium account"

not sure whether is it because im behind a router or something.

i will figure sth out if i cannot catch it there. thanks alot anyway. :smile:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
sH][x][aN;2212367 said:
but i always watch it for like 1 minute and the stream will just be cut off.

it says something like: "We have reached a maximum number of streams for your country. To ensure 100% access......get a premium account"

not sure whether is it because im behind a router or something.

i will figure sth out if i cannot catch it there. thanks alot anyway. :smile:
hmmm I've never had that problem, so then you should probably try a different site. I get this match on t.v. so I don't need a stream for this one, good luck finding a good one for yourself, if you check the live thread at the beginning of the game other members will post links

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)