[Serie A] Atalanta 2-2 JUVENTUS [October 1st 2017] (2 Viewers)

fuck serie a

• Mandzukic

• Higuain

• VAR

• Spinazzola

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Fucking season over. Napoli have a huge mental advantage now, i think its done. This match is gonna be such a bitter pill to swollow for the players. Fuck var and fuck the pussy ref
Bro if the season wasn't over two years ago when we were like 10-12 ponits behind top 4 on the table, it certainly isn't over now.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
lol calma

Are we really expecting Napoli with pretty much zero quality on the bench to manage 3 competitions for an entire season?
They are different this year. Their mentallity is actually good, and they beat most teams easily, and rest while playing. Drawing while 2-0 up, is former napoli, inter mentallity, and looses scudetto. I give it 70-30 chance to napoli this year

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
$#@!ing season over. Napoli have a huge mental advantage now, i think its done. This match is gonna be such a bitter pill to swollow for the players. $#@! var and $#@! the pussy ref
Rubbish, we’re only 2 points behind and we haven’t even played against Napoli yet.. Perhaps if they win that game against us they’ll feel stronger mentally and believe in the scudetto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
VAR is a complete farce because the refs have no idea when they should use it or not. It seems like there are no clear guidelines around it, they just wing it basically. It should be like cricket or tennis where each team has a limited amount of referrals. If VAR finds the ref made a wrong decision you keep your referral, if the ref had made the right decision you lose a referral.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
It was a penalty. Raised his arm and ball hot his upper arm, and not the shoulder.
Disallowing Mandzukic goal was also correct, but I would've been harsher on Papu Gomez since he basically took revenge on Licht.

I love Licht but that shouldve been his second yellow for acting. No wonder Allegri took him off instantly after that

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #133
    They are different this year. Their mentallity is actually good, and they beat most teams easily, and rest while playing. Drawing while 2-0 up, is former napoli, inter mentallity, and looses scudetto. I give it 70-30 chance to napoli this year
    They started off strong too last year or the last couple years. Same thing always happens...their players start getting tired and lose their form.

Meanwhile, Juventus has always notoriously started seasons/tournaments off slowly but Max needs to get shit in order.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Haha, they allways win the first month's I'm high scoring fashion, what are you on? Last season they lost twice vs Atalanta, dropped the ball 2nd half of the season mentally and lack of depth. Nothing suggests it will change because they didn't sign anyone basically.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    It was on his lower shoulder. That cannot be a pk. Most surprising of all is giving it despite taking a 2nd look.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    Yeah it was an absolute shocker. Makes no sense. The ref was just plain incompetent and he really put that beyond doubt in that instance. Indefensible.

Jan 22, 2009
    VAR is a complete farce because the refs have no idea when they should use it or not. It seems like there are no clear guidelines around it, they just wing it basically. It should be like cricket or tennis where each team has a limited amount of referrals. If VAR finds the ref made a wrong decision you keep your referral, if the ref had made the right decision you lose a referral.
    Exactly! What about the rest of us fans and random people watching the game on tv? This is a game which rules shouldn't be touched. Var is an individual sport solution and never a team based one!

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    I only hope that we only lost 2 points tonight and this game won't haunt us in the future.
    There were talks before this game, just like they were last year and our conduct was... Weird to say the least...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)