[Serie A] Atalanta 1-3 JUVENTUS [November 23rd, 2019] (9 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Yeah, as if Juventus didn’t win seven straight Scudetti and reach 2 CL finals before Ronaldo. :sergio:
Yawn, is that what i said ? It was more a dig at Sarris football that anything else fact is they played together barely a month ago vs a shit team like leeche and drew from a penalty kick and the performance was the same shit always so dont get this sudden over rating that there going to carry you to a treble. It dont matter whos is up top if the performances remain the same.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Yawn, is that what i said ? It was more a dig at Sarris football that anything else fact is they played together barely a month ago vs a shit team like leeche and drew from a penalty kick and the performance was the same shit always so dont get this sudden over rating that there going to carry you to a treble. It dont matter whos is up top if the performances remain the same.
Are you a Juventus fan?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I don’t really care about the performance, to be honest. Juventus is the only unbeaten team in Europe this year.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #192
    @Kyle - had a dream (visit in the night by an angel) that your boy scores and a new religion is born.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
    Danilo and DeSciglio to support Khedira and Matuidi on the wings @MikeM Ball.

What an eyesore it's gonna be.
    17 games into the season and we still have Matuidi-Pjanic-Khedira starting in midfield :vdp:
    Sarri needs to grow back he’s balls, and stop with this uber pragmatic shit show.

Maybe a couple of healthy looses would not be that bad. I have a feeling he won’t change to much around until he absolutely have to.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
    It dont matter whos is up top if the performances remain the same.
    Thats exactly what matters the most, or in fact the only thing that matters up until March, when the real season starts for a giant club. I couldnt care less about the performances of my team if we are up top at every competition we play, simple as that.

Saying what you said is a well known pathetic excuse of losers who try to compensate their lack of success and silverware by giving importance to little irrelevant things like good performances, entertaining football, high scoring games, sold out stadiums, higher income from ticket sales, sponsors, fb followers, etc...

Good luck to you and your team though, whoever it is...

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
    Thats exactly what matters the most, or in fact the only thing that matters up until March, when the real season starts for a giant club. I couldnt care less about the performances of my team if we are up top at every competition we play, simple as that.

Saying what you said is a well known pathetic excuse of losers who try to compensate their lack of success and silverware by giving importance to little irrelevant things like good performances, entertaining football, high scoring games, sold out stadiums, higher income from ticket sales, sponsors, fb followers, etc...

Little irrelevant things like increased income from ticket sales, sponsors etc.,is what going to keep us competetive in the long run.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002

That's the thing tho, the results are great, but for why we need to aim for, CL, we need to cultivate a confident and purposeful gameplan instilled in to the team, preferably more attacking because you need that extra gear in CL. And you do that by working that successfully during the season up to March with performances. It's not ideal to just grind with shit performances and hope things figure themselves out by then.

Wasnt it pretty much the reason the board got rid of Allegri? Grinding stellar results but not having that extra attacking gear or meaningful imposing style in CL?

Sarri isnt here to be pragmatic or grind results. I'm not saying I expect us to win CL with him, but sure as hell shit performance after shit performance and clueless gameplans make it less and less likely of an enterprise. When they hired in they had his dominating Napoli style approach in mind. But now we are playing more like his Empoli. Boring and grinding to 1 goal advantage results.

This is not about entertainment, it's about winning, and their aim supposedly was more attacking approach to fit in more in modern CL where that's the M.O (attacking and higher tempo).

Theres a long time left, and our injuries hasn't helped (nor not having exactly the fitting midfield for his style), but IMO its naive to think things will just starting figuring itself out by March. Its something they need to develop and improve right now, on weekly basis.

You dont have to be in top form (especially with near perfect results), but have the approach and blueprint nailed down that it becomes second nature to them by CL crunch time. That's what past winners Liverpool, Real Madrid or Barca do, they bulldoze opponents with their style until it becomes like breathing for them (or Real, keep playing gunho, dont care about league results aslong as they in tune by the time its CL playoffs).

I'm really worried for CL when I see current Juve, more so because even if allegri had similar grinding shit performances, he atleast had the tactically adaptive know how to surprise you in big games at times. With Sarri what you see is what you get majority of the time. And what we are getting right now performance wise ain't it...

P.S This post isnt addressed to you entirely toshe, we probably dont disagree on any of this, your comments just triggered my thought process.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)