[Serie A] Atalanta 1-3 JUVENTUS [November 23rd, 2019] (9 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #162
    you get defensive when i call you out for doubting Dybala but still wont stop throwing shade at him when you can :disagree:
    I’m insecure when it comes to dybbie. I want to believe in him so imma need you to walk me though these feels

- - - Updated - - -

Remember the baby fawn...that’s me.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Remember the baby fawn...that’s me.
    i could see that.

anyway Paulo wants you to know that he forgives your sins and your deficincies. Just as he once stood before the cross, the cusp of banishment to an inescapable northbound hell he said to Higuain "father, forgive Paratootsie for he knows not what he does". Though you may shun him he has not forgotten you.

You too can find salvation from your heretical ways.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #164
    LoL. The power of my redemption resides in his left foot. The power is his and his alone.

I need a sign :hustini:

he will give me one this weekend.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #166
    fear not, just as Dybala, singlehandedly, save the Tuzites from Romelu the giant his righteous left foot will guide us through 40 years of Sarriball to paradise.
    What of the serpent in the garden of Vinovo?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Why Sarri didn't start Costa from the beginning and if he isn't 90 minutes fit,then to put Verna not otherwise.Seems a better solution to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow and that pair De Sciglio and Danilo guarantee our first lost.

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
    This is our toughest game of the domestic season, bar none. I'm usually confident of getting at least a draw or even a win at the San Paolo or the San Siro, but Atalanta are always too good at home against us. If we don't give 100%, we will lose this game.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    This is our toughest game of the domestic season, bar none. I'm usually confident of getting at least a draw or even a win at the San Paolo or the San Siro, but Atalanta are always too good at home against us. If we don't give 100%, we will lose this game.
    i agree that it might be one of the toughest ties this season. but the last time we lost an away league game to atalanta was in 2002. i mean it's not like they are always too good. the last 3 league games in bergamo finished 2-2 and could have gone either way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)