[Serie A] Atalanta 1-3 JUVENTUS [November 23rd, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tough game. We tend to struggle against Atalanta, and with this game coming after the international break and with Atletico in the CL midweek (need to wrap up that top spot), I can see us dropping points here. An ugly performance and a 1-1 or 2-2 draw.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If it were up to me I would get rid of them all, besides Pjanic and Ramsey. Maybe keep Matuidi and Bentancur for the bench.
hard to know because while most of them imo are not individually bad they dont form a cohesive midfield. we have several players who should be playing in pjanic role and almost nobody who is ideal for other two roles other than maybe matuidi but even he lacks any ability on the ball.

rabiot is certainly talented but does he have the legs/ workrate for LCM?

Emre Can also has quality imo but is somewhat slow off the mark.

i feel like a lot of these players would be more suited to the 4231 we played under allegri, roles in which they were required to cover less territory but we dont have the wingers to do that. :boh:

a lot of this reeks of poor planning

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
To think Allegri got bashed all last year for using Khedira and Matuidi, instead of Can and Bentancur.

3 months into the season this year and Sarri still using Khedira and Matuidi as starters with Ramsey and Rabiot joining Can and Bentancur on the bench.

@Nedved96 Thoughts?

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
To think Allegri got bashed all last year for using Khedira and Matuidi, instead of Can and Bentancur.

3 months into the season this year and Sarri still using Khedira and Matuidi as starters with Ramsey and Rabiot joining Can and Bentancur on the bench.

@Nedved96 Thoughts?
Frustrating yes, but Bentancur actually looks really good recently and I reckon he’s very close to benching Khedira. Matuidi is a misfortunate situation due to Rabiot still being rusty after PSG exile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)