[Serie A] Atalanta 0-1 JUVENTUS (May 8, 2013) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Isla

• De Ceglie

• Chiellini

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
The match was so much more interesting with Anelka on the pitch, really honestly. Until this, watching this match was like watching pre-season. You know it's not real Juventus and because we haven't got youngsters, we play with 26 years old De Ceglie.

Isla MOTM, I really want to him make another two good matches

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We're pretty good at creating opportunities on counters, but it is incredible how we couldn't score just one of the three we had during the last 20 minutes of the game :agree:

Its pretty much the case allways in the league, I noticed we counter a bit better in CL for some reason. But we are insanely unproductive in countering in general, not just our typical poor ratio of finishing off chances, but have tons of space and few defenders infront of you, and allways manage to fuck up the last pass or attempt some fail dribble. Bit better when we are doing long balls/through balls (wethers its Pirlo with former or Vidal/Vucinic with latter), but cant handle the decision making pressure of doing the last play in counters. All of our players turn into Giaccherini in that moment and just fuck up.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Scrappy and incoherent at most. But I really like it that this team has learned how to grind out the wins even in these kind of games.
Minimal effort--->Maximum result: Me Gusto :stuckup:

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
weird moment was when anelka got trough on the counter like 3 times... and passed the ball all 3 times...

i expected him to shoot at goal at every chance but he played it cool

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Turned on the game late, 5 minutes later game stops for 10 minutes, games resumes and is shit for next 10 minutes. Turn off. First game I've not watched out of choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)