[Serie A] AS Roma vs Juventus (7 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
isha00 said:
No :moan:
When Trez scored the third I was waiting for the 4th, to give the four fingers back to Totti, but our players are too gentlemen to do something like that... These are times when I hate class :yuck:
Haha I thought Zlatan would do that ever since he blasted Roma, but he's too engrossed with celebrating anyway.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Totti is such a prick! Y did he launch his foot to step on Nedved's head?
He should have been sent off! Another dirty play from Totti.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Good game guys...
We are finally even with Roma... Zlatan's goal was amazing... I can't stop watching how he controlled the ball.. He is trully one of the most talented players today.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Great performance by our team, I thought Thuram didn't actually catch Montella as he tripped on his own but I guess its ok.

Zlatan's goal was wonderful. Chiellini played a good game so did Zambrotta. Abbiati looked more confident, probably due to his international call-up, he kept us in the game as Roma had good early chances. This was the difference with Milan-Juve game.

I can't see a clear man of the match as the whole team contributed well.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
- vOnAm - said:
Great performance by our team, I thought Thuram didn't actually catch Montella as he tripped on his own but I guess its ok.

Zlatan's goal was wonderful. Chiellini played a good game so did Zambrotta. Abbiati looked more confident, probably due to his international call-up, he kept us in the game as Roma had good early chances. This was the difference with Milan-Juve game.

The comintator mentioned thing last night, that Moggi and Berlusconi had a deal, that we get Abbiati under one condition, that he does not play any game against Milan.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
- vOnAm - said:

I'm 100% sure that Montella is diving. Paparesta is sending Thuram off to ensure that he has a safe passage home. I wonder what will happen if Totti is sent off at the 1st half after that dirty incident with Nedved.

But it didn't matter though, Roma failed ot take the advantage against a 10-man Juventus for 36 minutes. And Montella is being a crybaby.

The Roma fans r creating trouble in their own stadium again :D

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Great victory against Roma!
I saw the goals a few minutes before, and their whre awesome!

The Goal from Zlatan was masterful!!! YEHHHH!

Iam happy for chiellini, I think Capello trust him and now he will have a glory time in torino!

Forza Juve
and Forza Viola
p.s: my father was betting on Milan, and I told him that even Milan cant stop Luca Toni...

OP
arc

arc

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #497
    Tino said:
    Great victory against Roma!
    I saw the goals a few minutes before, and their whre awesome!

The Goal from Zlatan was masterful!!! YEHHHH!

Iam happy for chiellini, I think Capello trust him and now he will have a glory time in torino!

Forza Juve
    and Forza Viola
    p.s: my father was betting on Milan, and I told him that even Milan cant stop Luca Toni...
    i bet on tottenham, middesbrough, inter, cheivo, reggina, empoli, fiorentina, hamburger :weee:

what do u think

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Does anyone know what Zlatan told Del Piero while being subbed?.. It sure felt like "Dude be ware.. Those arses are kicking hard, take care of yourself"...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)