[Serie A] AS Roma vs Juventus (9 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Jeeks said:
Such a shame on Thuram's red card and Vieira's yellow car. Zlatan's goal was sheer class, not the goal itself but how he asked Kuffour so gently to go back to play in the Bundesliga, the Serie A is a different category.

I am sure that had Thuram not been sent, Trezeguet would have been replaced early by Del Piero and we would have scored more probably.

It was a clear dive in the box. Viera's yellow was also a dive aswell. Disgusting roma.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
What a great game... Everyone was playing great, even Chiellini...
And Zlatan was right, playing roma is like playing ascoli :weee:
Great goal by Zlatan, and Trez cant stop scoring (lets hope he dosent get injured this season) and im glad for Neddy...

btw, that wasent a penalty at all.. do u guys think that they will remove Thurams red card???

OP
arc

arc

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #472
    did zlatan do the 'four fingers up and you shut the fvck up' to totti

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    What a thread this would have been had the forums been open!! Damn.

BTW, did Montella only try to get penalties in this game? And I think Cufre was so desperate because Del Piero was not on the pitch :D

G-Buffon

May 28, 2004
    Congratulations!!!
    Great season for Trezeguet 13 goals about a goal in a match!
    Great game, but I think red card had spoiled the end of the game, Juve could score more and vin 0:5 0:6. And there was no foul by Thuram, made a mistake :(

I hope Fiorentina will do its best not to lose.
    Firoentina GO GO!!!

FOZA JUVE!

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    archaon said:
    did zlatan do the 'four fingers up and you shut the fvck up' to totti
    No :moan:
    When Trez scored the third I was waiting for the 4th, to give the four fingers back to Totti, but our players are too gentlemen to do something like that... These are times when I hate class :yuck:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)