[Serie A] AS Roma vs Juventus (1 Viewer)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Panucci appreciates Capello

While Francesco Totti aims another broadside at the Juve boss, Christian Panucci assures he’ll shake Fabio Capello’s hand this evening.

“Personally, I admire Capello a great deal,” said the Roma defender ahead of tonight’s bitter showdown at the Stadio Olimpico.

“People here see him as a traitor, but I will greet him with affection. He is the Number One Coach. I agree that a game like this should be honoured and treated with respect. The whole world is watching.”

The encounters between the two clubs have never been friendly, but the rapport has rapidly deteriorated since Capello made the shock switch from Roma to Juventus last summer.

“We are on form going into this tie and are fired up,” added Panucci. “We realise that no team is invincible. We’ll look for their weak points and must put in the perfect performance.”

Giallorossi captain Totti has been leading the chorus of insults aimed at Capello and former teammates Jonathan Zebina and Emerson.

“I expect a great victory in front of our fans,” he told Roma Channel. “We will win and make the Giallorossi supporters happy. My favourite edition of this fixture was the game we won 4-0 in February 2004.”

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
arc

arc

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #443
    ive got a bad feeling all pplive channel will be showing real madrid vs barcelona, although its a grea match, but im more concern about juventus

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    C'grats for the win...:D I guess I'm the first one to post after some troubles with this site. However, I'm glad we managed to grab the 3points away at the Olympico...

I actually wasn't impress at all in the 1st half. Thank god we bounced back in the 2nd. Great goal by Zlatan( and he wasn't mean when he said Roma is like Ascoli ) I thought he was right after the game..

Bravo Trezegoal...

Another thing I don't think Thuram deserves a Red Card, not at all. Too bad it didn't ended 0-4. Still 1-4 is a revange to the 4-0 2years ago.

Great Job by Canna Zambo and Emerson, Vieira wasn't bad at all.

Lets keep it up.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    what a night , juve winning 4-1 and letting totti eat his words , and barca toying with real in madrid , i will remmember 19-11 forever
    forza juve
    forza barca

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    I would like to say that the new site looks very strange at first. Its not as coherent and easy to read as the older one was. its a shame.

anyway, WHAT A MATCH! We had no star player and played efficiently and clinically. Cheillini played excellently to my surprise. and zlatans goal was sublime.

Anyway, we saw a great juventus!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Dan said:
    I would like to say that the new site looks very strange at first. Its not as coherent and easy to read as the older one was. its a shame.

anyway, WHAT A MATCH! We had no star player and played efficiently and clinically. Cheillini played excellently to my surprise. and zlatans goal was sublime.

Anyway, we saw a great juventus!

Indeed. Cheillini is improving and he did a great match last night. I'm sure he'll have a place in the NT If he was to continue on this way.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    yes great win,hoping someone downloads all the game so i can watch it
    FORZA JUVE! glad the site is back up and running

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Such a shame on Thuram's red card and Vieira's yellow car. Zlatan's goal was sheer class, not the goal itself but how he asked Kuffour so gently to go back to play in the Bundesliga, the Serie A is a different category.

I am sure that had Thuram not been sent, Trezeguet would have been replaced early by Del Piero and we would have scored more probably.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Jeeks said:
    Such a shame on Thuram's red card and Vieira's yellow car. Zlatan's goal was sheer class, not the goal itself but how he asked Kuffour so gently to go back to play in the Bundesliga, the Serie A is a different category.

I am sure that had Thuram not been sent, Trezeguet would have been replaced early by Del Piero and we would have scored more probably.

Vieira will miss next serie a game right?

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
    :weee: GREAT WIN GUYS!!!

i missed this side :(

internet isent that fun without Juventuz.com

i am happy its back and WHAT A GAME :D

YEAH!!!!

1-4 in there own back yard!

and that wasent a red card nor penalty ppfff

but hey still 1-4 and lets hope Fiorentina wins today ;)

FORZA JUVENTUS:weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)