[Serie A] AS Roma vs Juventus (24 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
A team having 3consecutive wins(one in Milano,3-2against Inter),
has the right to benamed on form,
form is temporary not permament
and Roma regardless the results was impressive at times in those games and they werent that motivated,
they dont have the form problems we have with Vieira,
thier players are rested unlike ours
and they are definately in a better shape than they were last year,
when we were in a good enough form and they did trouble us then...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
it seems roma players are very motivated and they want to win , i hope our players also go into the match with the same motivation and not like it is another match with ascoli or messina , they have to fight for the win , forza juve

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
and they might even have the uppperhand with the refs too,
not only because they will play home with their supporters,
but because of the psyhological pressure they put on the refs,
repeating they want to fight a "fair" fight against the "dopers" and "cheaters" Juve and dont be robbed again as they think they were robbed last year.
a ref will think twice to favour Juve in a 50-50% situation or even 60-40% if he isnt sure he name wont be spoiled as the man who "helped" Juve...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
m_elayyan said:
it seems roma players are very motivated and they want to win , i hope our players also go into the match with the same motivation and not like it is another match with ascoli or messina , they have to fight for the win , forza juve
...or Milan...

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I hope that capello wont allow totti to make fun of him if roma won , thats why capello must play with the best formation

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Seven said:
This will be a draw. Roma don't have what it takes to win and Juventus are having a dip of form. I also believe that Capello's probable choice to bench Del Piero is wrong in this game.

I have being saying this since 1week. I don't think benching Dp would be a good Idea. He's always doing the job specially against the Romans...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)