[Serie A] AS Roma vs Juventus (96 Viewers)

nori

Jan 9, 2005
ok this match is gonna be very tense obviously
now I hope capello plays del piero from the beginning because with all this tension going on berfore the match he is truly our only calm player that can handdle this
If I were capello I would leave out at least in the beginning even zlatan (I am just afarid he will fall into the provocations of roma player's)
but of course capello won't do that and then I would go for this line-up

Abbiati

Kovac Thuram Cannavaro

Camoranesi Emerson Vieira ZAmbrotta

Nedved
Zlatan(Trez) Alex

I think we will edge this one
3-2 for us
FORZA JUVE

nice design of the new site by the way

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Offtopic:
Wow, this new site will take a long time to get used to...
It's nice and all... but odd I think.
The only negative about this new interface is that it slowed the site down...

Ontopic:
I hope Ibra and Trezeguet scores one goal each, and that Cufré will be injured badly! I hope Vieira will shut him up! 2-1 for Juve again ;)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

it's gonna be tough and i'm afraid we're gonna stumble. it's sure gonna be tense at olympico, roma fans will give us one hell of a time.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Roma Chivu Appeal Rejected
11/17/2005 6:47:00 PM
AS Roma’s appeal to have Cristian Chivu’s two match ban reduced to one was rejected by the Italian football’s appeals court, on Thursday.
If the ban would have been reduced, Chivu would have been eligible to play against Juventus on Saturday.

The Romanian defender had received a two-match ban for elbowing Ascoli striker Bjelanovic, a gesture Chivu said was totally inadvertent.

The decision will not carry the game’s fate on its shoulders as an injury Chivu sustained during national team duties on Wednesday forced the Roma doctors to rule him out of the super-clash earlier today.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has entered the verbal battle with Roma with an almighty put-down for the side Juventus face on Saturday night. "It’ll be like playing Ascoli," he scoffed.

Ibrahimovic is not known for an easy-going nature and, with all the fighting talk having so far emanated from the capital, the big Swede has decided to reply on behalf of his teammates with a few verbal punches of his own.

"On Saturday we will win," he declared. "We are better than them."

The Giallorossi have been fanning the flames of antagonism all week, in an attempt to draw the Bianconeri into a psychological battle before the real one begins at the Stadio Olimpico tomorrow night.

Francesco Totti has had disparaging words to say about Juve Coach Fabio Capello, under whom he served for five years, and Leandro Cufrè added a few choice words of his own yesterday.

Remaining unapologetic for hitting Alessandro Del Piero in last season’s volatile clash, the Argentine hard man also encouraged Roma fans to welcome the Turin giants with open hostility.

Most Juve players have refused to react to the comments and attempted to remain above any Giallorossi jibes, but Ibra has waded in, in true confrontational fashion. For the 24-year-old, Roma’s aggressive attitude is a sign of insecurity.

"Playing Roma is like playing Ascoli," he added. "There are no easy games in Italian football, but I certainly won’t be losing any sleep tonight."

One man who might be suffering from insomnia is Capello. The competitive former Roma boss will be quietly determined to prove a point to certain disrespectful former employees, but is concerned about the condition of his players.

No fewer than 14 Juventus stars have been away on international duty and only just returned from exhausting trips around the world.

Pavel Nedved was notably weary after returning from his World Cup qualifying exploits, although he is expected to play.

Roma, on the other hand, had just six players representing their countries in the recent break.

Of those, only Daniele De Rossi and Francesco Totti are first-team regulars and the Roma captain missed both Italy matches anyway due to a minor injury - from which he has since fully recovered.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Il Re said:
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has entered the verbal battle with Roma with an almighty put-down for the side Juventus face on Saturday night. "It’ll be like playing Ascoli," he scoffed.

Ibrahimovic is not known for an easy-going nature and, with all the fighting talk having so far emanated from the capital, the big Swede has decided to reply on behalf of his teammates with a few verbal punches of his own.

"On Saturday we will win," he declared. "We are better than them."

The Giallorossi have been fanning the flames of antagonism all week, in an attempt to draw the Bianconeri into a psychological battle before the real one begins at the Stadio Olimpico tomorrow night.

Francesco Totti has had disparaging words to say about Juve Coach Fabio Capello, under whom he served for five years, and Leandro Cufrè added a few choice words of his own yesterday.

Remaining unapologetic for hitting Alessandro Del Piero in last season’s volatile clash, the Argentine hard man also encouraged Roma fans to welcome the Turin giants with open hostility.

Most Juve players have refused to react to the comments and attempted to remain above any Giallorossi jibes, but Ibra has waded in, in true confrontational fashion. For the 24-year-old, Roma’s aggressive attitude is a sign of insecurity.

"Playing Roma is like playing Ascoli," he added. "There are no easy games in Italian football, but I certainly won’t be losing any sleep tonight."

One man who might be suffering from insomnia is Capello. The competitive former Roma boss will be quietly determined to prove a point to certain disrespectful former employees, but is concerned about the condition of his players.

No fewer than 14 Juventus stars have been away on international duty and only just returned from exhausting trips around the world.

Pavel Nedved was notably weary after returning from his World Cup qualifying exploits, although he is expected to play.

Roma, on the other hand, had just six players representing their countries in the recent break.

Of those, only Daniele De Rossi and Francesco Totti are first-team regulars and the Roma captain missed both Italy matches anyway due to a minor injury - from which he has since fully recovered.

Zlatan should keep his Fucking mouth SHUT !!!!

Why should any of our players stoop to Roma's unprofessional level

Zlatan STILL doent understand what Juve is all about, does he ??

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
In the lasts games Roma is playing better. But i think we can win this

1-0

Cassano is not going to play this one

PD: Congratulations for the new desing of the web. Great stuff

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Don Bes said:
vinny, you know what the press did to those words. easy now
Yes, the press did it. When a Roma player says such things he's scum, but when Ibrahimovic talks like that, the press have twisted his words.

Strange though that Del Piero's never "pictured" like this in the press. I guess every single journalist out there loves Del Piero.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Seven said:
Yes, the press did it. When a Roma player says such things he's scum, but when Ibrahimovic talks like that, the press have twisted his words.

Strange though that Del Piero's never "pictured" like this in the press. I guess every single journalist out there loves Del Piero.

well said 7.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Our called players:

3 Chiellini
4 Vieira
6 Kovac
7 Pessotto
8 Emerson
9 Ibrahimovic
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
12 Chimenti
14 Balzaretti
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Mutu
19 Zambrotta
20 Blasi
21 Thuram
22 Bonnefoi
23 Giannichedda
26 Gladstone
28 Cannavaro
32 Abbiati

Thanks God, no surprises..

Even Mutu is there!!! :weee:

Forza Juve...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)