[Serie A] AS Roma vs Juventus (8 Viewers)

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
Leandro Cufré remains unrepentant for slapping Juve’s Alessandro Del Piero in last year’s clash with Roma. "Has anyone asked him if he’s sorry?" he asked today.

As Juventus’ visit to the capital draws ever nearer, so more ill will pours forth from the Roman camp.

Yesterday Francesco Totti publicly reiterated his dislike for Juve Coach Fabio Capello and today Cufré has aimed a broadside at Del Piero.

During last season’s ill-tempered and fractious meeting between the two sides, the Argentina defender went so far as to slap Pinturicchio in the face in an unsavoury first-half incident. The Roma stopper remains unrepentant, however.

"I don’t regret what I did, no," said Cufré today, speaking at his side’s Trigoria training complex. "I don’t understand why nobody asks him if he is sorry for what he did beforehand."

It seems then that Saturday’s game will not be one for the feint-hearted. The Giallorossi are clearly wound up for the visit of the League leaders and have revenge in mind.

Their sense of injustice during last season’s contest was worsened by refereeing which they felt contributed heavily to their 2-1 loss.

"We didn’t make any mistakes," continued the South American. "But someone else did – the bad decisions in that game still drive me mad just thinking about them. Let’s just hope that doesn’t happen again."

The pre-match tension is rising with every day that comes and with every comment that passes the lips of another bitter member of Luciano Spalletti’s side.

Last season the Bianconeri team bus was pelted by objects upon its arrival at the Stadio Olimpico, but the Argentine is happy with the traditional Roman welcome.

"It should be like this," he added. "We are with the fans, but we must also try to be wise and achieve the result in a way that we feel is fair.

"We are not afraid – it’s an even contest because we’re at home and we’ve improved a lot."

And, just in case you thought he might be going soft, Cufré followed his captain’s lead by adding that he wouldn’t want to play for Capello either. "I would never play for Juve," he grinned.

What a bastard, like we would ever want him to play for Juve, I hope Del Piero shows him right up with his dazzling skills on Saturday

FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
He would never play for Juve???

Juve would not want him in 10000 years. This dirty B****** should just shut up. Nobody is interested in what he says.

When listening to what Roma players said in the last days I start thinking more and more that roma players must have an IQ from under 70 to be allowed to play for Roma.

Let`s show them on the field who is the champion.

ROMA MERDA IN SERIE B!!!!! FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
i can't believe a football player would have just said that, he is incourageing violence. i think the FA or the FIFA or anyone should act on this comments.
these player should set an example to the youth who are watching them.

and this Cufre, wouldn't like to player for us! i don't even think he would be any good to Napoli in Seria C1 !

he is just a crappy player, mybe the comments from Totti could be taken seriously because atleast he got the skills, but this player.

i don't even think Roma fans even like him.

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Paolo Sosa ] ++
i can't believe a football player would have just said that, he is incourageing violence. i think the FA or the FIFA or anyone should act on this comments.
these player should set an example to the youth who are watching them.

and this Cufre, wouldn't like to player for us! i don't even think he would be any good to Napoli in Seria C1 !

he is just a crappy player, mybe the comments from Totti could be taken seriously because atleast he got the skills, but this player.

i don't even think Roma fans even like him.
Of course he isn't good enough for Napoli.. Only a select few are.. :stuckup:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Answer toCufre:
we didnt made any mistakes either,
it was the refs fault that many more players didnt got the red card and even earlier,esp Totti
but they unfortunately tried to let both teams play football and dont war,
smth u cant understand

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Roma knows they dont have the smarts or skill to beat us, so this is what they resort to

If Totti was smart, he would have just kept his comments to himself, and went out there and played to win

instead, he starts a verbal fued, thinking that will give them a psychological advantage, but it has already backfired...he knows they won't win !!!

Same goes for Cufre

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Roma players are thinking of the fights more than the game, I hope my, Dan's and Seb's predictions come true :fero:

Jan 7, 2004
:LOL:

I don't think its really "hating success" but more hating being cheated, Luciano.

Cheated by the officials that is. One reason why there are so many giallorossi coming out and saying the things that they are saying may be that they are really, really up for this game. As Cufre said, the bad decisions in last years corresponding fixture still drive him mad just thinking about them, as we were clearly robbed. All of our players really want to put that debacle of a game behind them and get a victory over Juventus. Of course, mistakes may be made, but with some proper and fair officiating we will win.

how about bad deccisions when the ref didnt give a red card a long term suspenssion when cufre kept punching del piero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)