[Serie A] AS Roma vs Juventus (23 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Like at least 3 red cards, a big fight, chaos in the stands, the referee not able to control the game, as I said earlier WAR!!!!
I want all the players to form a circle where the centre circle is, and one by one each Juventus player has a punch out with a roma player. When one is down, the next comes to fight. The team with the last man standing wins the three points.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

I want all the players to form a circle where the centre circle is, and one by one each Juventus player has a punch out with a roma player. When one is down, the next comes to fight. The team with the last man standing wins the three points.
That's what I'm talking about, the players at first should punch the referees down so they won't get interrupted.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

That's what I'm talking about, the players at first should punch the referees down so they won't get interrupted.
as an added incentive, the loser has to take the blame from lega calcio for assaulting the officials.

The winner also gets to keep the ref's teeth, too :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

as an added incentive, the loser has to take the blame from lega calcio for assaulting the officials.

theres still time, i say you email your proposition to capello, spalleti, moggi, sensi, and lega calcio . im sure they would be thrilled with the sharp increase in tv ratings

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005

Romanista will play this match like they are playing against the satan:D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
the problem isnt when he will talk,
but what he will say,
anyway, let totti talk and "motivate" our players...
the Roma players are very up for this game,
i hope ours will answer in the pitch and show Roma once again what class means

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
Roma (probable): Doni; Panucci, Kuffour, Mexes, Cufrè; Perrotta, De Rossi; Mancini, Totti, Taddei; Montella

Juventus (probable): Abbiati; Zambrotta, Thuram, Cannavaro, Chiellini; Camoranesi, Emerson, Vieira, Nedved; Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic

imo i still think mutu may start ahead of camo

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
Roma (probable): Doni; Panucci, Kuffour, Mexes, Cufrè; Perrotta, De Rossi; Mancini, Totti, Taddei; Montella

Juventus (probable): Abbiati; Zambrotta, Thuram, Cannavaro, Chiellini; Camoranesi, Emerson, Vieira, Nedved; Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic

imo i still think mutu may start ahead of camo

yeah if he is fit mutu will play IMO otherwise the team will probably look like the one you posted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)