[Serie A] AS Roma vs Juventus (22 Viewers)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I'm not sure whether Mutu will play or not, although I would like to see him on the field.

Vieira and Emerson will both probably be rather laid back in this game and help the defense deal with Totti and the Roma attack which is their strongest department. I am quite sure Roma will play attacking football, at least in the beginning. Therefore Capello will probably stick with a defensive lineup, only to sub in Mutu in the second half if necessary. I also think it depends a lot on the fullbacks who'll play. For instance I doubt we will see a Chiellini - Mutu left side.

It's nice having so many options.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
prob team

abbiatti

zambrotta thuram cannavaro cheillini

camo/mutu vieira emerson nedved

zlatan trezequet

the only real place up for grabs is rm imo and its a close call between a slightly more defensivly strong but off form low moral camo, and more attack minded but great form and moral mutu

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
We must win for (at least) three reasons:

1- We hate Romanisti and Romanisti hate us...This is a crucial battle worth more than just three points.
2- The scudetto race is speeding up, and Milan are just two points behind which means that they could take over our position in the table if they win while we lose.
3- We must teach Totti how to shut the fukk up when it comes to Juventus & take revenge for that 4-0.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
i say 1-1. 1-0 to us first half, only to blow the lead in the second. Expect a totti free kick or something along those lines.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
yes we do :D i would give up our lead to milan to see totti get his face completely and permanently smashed in by the big swede

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso ] ++
yah me to i like that stuff:D
Like at least 3 red cards, a big fight, chaos in the stands, the referee not able to control the game, as I said earlier WAR!!!!

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
I would like to see drama in this game, fights and red cards and all the breath-taking scenarios.
Everything could happen at this match , but the only thing that we don't want to see it again is this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)