[Serie A] AS Roma vs Juventus (11 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Moggi: I Hope Totti And Cassano Play Against Juve
11/15/2005 7:33:00 AM
The Juventus General Director does not want to create any controversy ahead of this weekend’s big match between the Giallorossi and Bianconeri.
Francesco Totti missed Italy’s impressive 3-1 win over Holland on Saturday due to an injury, but the Roma captain will surely be on the field when the capital city side will host the Old Lady on Saturday night, something which will please Luciano Moggi.

“I’m happy about this. With Totti’s presence the match will be nicer. Let’s hope that also Cassano will play. Roma is coming back in the Scudetto circle following the problems at the start of the season.”

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i hope no juve player comes in the media and start talking crap bout roma.

juve should leave all that to roma and use it as extra motivation just like last year in the champions league when real madrid kept talking shit bout juve.

i would love to see italy win the world cup wouldnt justice be served if totti actually got injured and missed the world cup and italy went on to win it.

then totti can go and retire empty handed.

this match can be similar to the inter game, i know the hostile atmosphere will be different, but if vieira and emerson can win the midfield battle which i think they will then juve get the first goal totally frustrate roma and seal victory with a deserved second goal.

2-0 juve

abbiatti is not great but roma keeper doni is very dodgy

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Moggi: I Hope Totti And Cassano Play Against Juve
11/15/2005 7:33:00 AM
The Juventus General Director does not want to create any controversy ahead of this weekend’s big match between the Giallorossi and Bianconeri.
Francesco Totti missed Italy’s impressive 3-1 win over Holland on Saturday due to an injury, but the Roma captain will surely be on the field when the capital city side will host the Old Lady on Saturday night, something which will please Luciano Moggi.

“I’m happy about this. With Totti’s presence the match will be nicer. Let’s hope that also Cassano will play. Roma is coming back in the Scudetto circle following the problems at the start of the season.”

Moggi also denied the rumours that Juve are on the verge of signing Helguera on a free transfer at the end of the season.

“I don’t even know who he is,” declared a sarcastic Moggi.

goal.com

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
blast bravo are showing no game saturday night just showing inter -parma on sunday and setanta are doing the same thing, i cant believe
that neither will show this game or even the viola milan game.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
blast bravo are showing no game saturday night just showing inter -parma on sunday and setanta are doing the same thing, i cant believe
that neither will show this game or even the viola milan game.
Setanta are showing Roma vs Juventus, at least thats what it says on my sky tv guide using remore control

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juve have to attack from the start and do not give a chance for totti to create chances , i wonder who capello will let the player for that maybe vieira or emerson to cut the attack from the midfield , the other danger come from montella IMO

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Setanta are showing Roma vs Juventus, at least thats what it says on my sky tv guide using remore control
justed checked the website again yeah its on setanta sports 2 but thats a uk channel not sure if i get that here in ireland may check my tv guide when i go home on my sky digital fingers crossed. thanks for the info

are chivu and de rossi still suspended fro roma or are they back and available again

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
i think it will be a battle in midfield, obviously we are stronger than Roma but they are faster than us.
if we used Blasi on the RB and Zambo on the LB we could shut down their movments and stop Taddie and Mancini. as for Totti i think Big Pat could take care of him.

on the offensive i hope Camo gets back on his feet becuase i really don't like Mutu on that flank, he seems to be ignored by the rest of the team i don't know y, nobody passes the ball to him like in the livorno game!

and i hope that this break helped Ibra get to his best again; we really don't need an other milan match from him.

as for Trez he is always sharp.

i still have one hope , i would like Dp to start, i don't know but we need him in this match he is such calm and the mach will be very tensed may be he could control our temper so we don't loose any player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)