[Serie A] AS Roma vs Juventus (12 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by vlatko ] ++
look what our roman friends will have on their jersey's for this particular game...

http://www.corederoma.it/shome.htm

talk about unprofessional..just about the time we are making our appeal for agricola's sentence.. god i hope we kick their asses 5:0 and totti breaks out on the floor crying!!!!
thats reeaally pathetic,
if they really do that they will proove to the world how small they are,
i was thinkimg about sue them or smth
but they dont deserve it,
as i was always saying,those "people" really hate us
and its not just the fans,
they will give their maximum agaist us, they will be extremely motivated and they are more powerfull than last years,
they are going to create somr serius problems if we take them serius.
Its esential to score first,
win the upperhand
and let their hate and pressure crash them,
I hope our dynamic duo will be on super form for them...

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
I'm sure Antonio will be starting against us.
Yeah me too sure that a bastard call totti pretending that he's injured just to let Roma see his show against Juve instead of going with the azzurri to amesterdam.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
actually he got out of the ivory coast match too.

but it may be a good thing, think about it our player who played for italy are in high confident mood after the win in holland.

and i rather win with Totti playing against us " i really hate that player"

Apr 26, 2004
“The shoulder agility has been regained at 100% and I’m now back on training on dives, although cautiously. In any case, I’m not going to anticipate my comeback: the recovery schedule must be followed thoroughly”.

Reasonably, Buffon doesn’t want to anticipate the deadline, also because there’s isn’t much time left before his comeback: “I’ll be back when I’m ready and able to play at my best. Until that time, I’d rather stay away. It would be no use going on the pitch and being scared of a dive or a clearance. Under this point of view, I must say I’m happy as I’m not scared of diving, it’s quite the opposite. It all comes naturally and spontaneous.”

We’ll see the real Buffon from the beginning of December, then: “Well, there might be some difficulty at first but it won’t be caused by physical problems. When you’re away for a long time, you need a while before regaining your own position, your movements… To come back against Fiorentina in Coppa Italia? I’d love to, it’s been seven years since I last played in that tournament; it nearly means like a World Cup to me!”.

Gigi jokes willingly, which proves he’s feeling good, although being away from the playground is hard to handle for a champion like him: “When you’re away, you certainly miss many things, even those considered to be negative such as pressure or critics and also those aspects that make you feel a professional. Anyway, I have a good character and I never lost heart, like when I had to miss the UEFA EURO 2000 for an injury. I always try to look at the good side of things, so I hope that if I’m able to get back as strong as before, or even stronger, the last three months and a half of forced break might help me prolong my carreer or at least help me do well in the last part of the season.”

If Gigi could spend his recovery time with serenity it was also thanks to Abbiati, who was a distinguished substitute: “I was pleased that my injury gave him the chance to get back on playing at the level he deserves. Christian behaved greatly, he also earned his place back in the International team and I’m happy about it. Everyone played well so far; from outside, I saw a team aware of being stronger than last year, who has a remarkable physical power on their side and who did not lose their characteristics: cynicism, aggression and humility”.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I hope that all juve players in the azzuri wont participate in wednesday match and come back to be ready for roma match.
I heard that juve players are angry that totti was not called for holland game to prepare him self for juve match.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Totti turns on Don Fabio Monday 14 November, 2005

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Francesco Totti has launched a scathing attack on Juventus Coach Fabio Capello. "He’s not a true person," he blasted.

Totti, who worked under Capello when Roma won the Scudetto, unleashed his extraordinary outburst in Italian daily ‘Il Messagero’ - ahead of Saturday’s match between the Giallorossi and Juve at the Stadio Olimpico.

"I would never play for Capello again," said the Roma captain. "There’s no doubt about that – and I never said that I would. He’s not a true person.

"For me, the type of man you are is far more important than the Coach you are," he added.

"Luciano Spalletti, compared to Capello, is a real man. He doesn’t treat Totti, Vincenzo Montella and others differently. He treats everybody in the same way."

The discord between Totti and his former Coach dates back to last season when Don Fabio slighted him publicly by telling his players not to take their inspiration from players like Totti – but rather to knuckle down and work hard.

Totti is also uneasy about rumours linking Juve’s director general Luciano Moggi with a return to Roma.

"If he leaves Juve I would rather he joins the national side’s set-up," the No 10 added.

It seems that Totti, who left Italy’s training headquarters due to injury last week, is planning to retire from international football after the next World Cup.

"After the World Cup I’m 99 per cent sure I’ll retire from the national side to dedicate myself to Roma," he surprisingly concluded.

source: channel4.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Totti turns on Don Fabio Monday 14 November, 2005

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Francesco Totti has launched a scathing attack on Juventus Coach Fabio Capello. "He’s not a true person," he blasted.

Totti, who worked under Capello when Roma won the Scudetto, unleashed his extraordinary outburst in Italian daily ‘Il Messagero’ - ahead of Saturday’s match between the Giallorossi and Juve at the Stadio Olimpico.

"I would never play for Capello again," said the Roma captain. "There’s no doubt about that – and I never said that I would. He’s not a true person.

"For me, the type of man you are is far more important than the Coach you are," he added.

"Luciano Spalletti, compared to Capello, is a real man. He doesn’t treat Totti, Vincenzo Montella and others differently. He treats everybody in the same way."

The discord between Totti and his former Coach dates back to last season when Don Fabio slighted him publicly by telling his players not to take their inspiration from players like Totti – but rather to knuckle down and work hard.

Totti is also uneasy about rumours linking Juve’s director general Luciano Moggi with a return to Roma.

"If he leaves Juve I would rather he joins the national side’s set-up," the No 10 added.

It seems that Totti, who left Italy’s training headquarters due to injury last week, is planning to retire from international football after the next World Cup.

"After the World Cup I’m 99 per cent sure I’ll retire from the national side to dedicate myself to Roma," he surprisingly concluded.

source: channel4.com
why this stupid person likes to make more enemies??he is one of the most talented italian player now,why would he talk crap?what's the point?:undecide:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Both Totti and Capello are idiots, but in this case I'm going to go with Totti. You might hate him for saying those things, but he's got a point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)