[Serie A] AS Roma vs Juventus (14 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
if they get away with wearing that top you just know there is gonna be violence....quick get tachi back we might need him:D

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Of all the games, why cassano should make a comeback against juventus???? I havent been interested whats up with him and roma...as he even played for roma this season? How many games? And what would motivate him against juventus, if he would join juve next season? :confused:

The news is here:

Spalletti: Cassano could face Juve Saturday 12 November, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio Cassano could make his Roma comeback against the club he wants to join – Juventus – suggested Coach Luciano Spalletti.

“I will watch his behaviour leading up to that match and make my decisions,” confessed the tactician who had until this week insisted he would not field the player until he signed a new contract.

Cassano has been frozen out of the Giallorossi squad following this dispute and will be a free agent in the summer, when he’s expected to join his mentor Fabio Capello at Juve. In a bizarre twist of fate, he could make his return to first team football against the Bianconeri.

“Everything is possible. The player has recovered from an ankle injury and is coming off some unfortunate behaviour. As for the rest, one has to look at the club and the bigger picture.”

This loosening of Roma’s grip on the situation was sparked by the Players’ Association (AIC), who confirmed they were looking into the matter in a bid to resolve the deadlock.

“It is only right that the authorities pay attention to every detail, but Roma are happy to co-operate and I’m sure we have not acted incorrectly. Today there is less money in football and we have to be wary of wasting it. The club wants to see how Cassano’s situation can develop, but I make the team and that’s the way it will always be.”

Although Spalletti opened the door to a possible comeback for next weekend’s super clash, he also pointed out it wasn’t necessarily needed after three consecutive Serie A victories.

“I doubt I can be blamed for anything here, as the results come without Cassano. I am also convinced that a side with a Cassano who behaves professionally can be even better. My intention is to get him to play a certain way.”

channel4

:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)