[Serie A] AS Roma vs Juventus (18 Viewers)

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
i think in front nedved, trez and zlatan.

We has to wait what happen in this friendly games of the nationals teams. Nedeved is going to play for his country two hard games. Trez is only going to play against germany and Zlatan is resting in Turin.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by neath_lad ] ++
going to be a very hostile atmosphere in rome, like last year they really hate us.
i remember the amount of fouls committed, does anyone have that statistic???
shit man everyone fucking hates us:down: jealousy thats all 2 stars on the crest 28 titles in the bag,do we give a rats ass? do we hell

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bozi.78 ] ++

shit man everyone fucking hates us:down: jealousy thats all 2 stars on the crest 28 titles in the bag,do we give a rats ass? do we hell
Wiser words were never spoken.

Well, maybe except for that one time Cannavaro said why he thought Inter would never win the Scudetto. ;)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Wiser words were never spoken.

Well, maybe except for that one time Cannavaro said why he thought Inter would never win the Scudetto. ;)
:rofl: yeah that was class

Feb 27, 2005
Roma have been in decent form lately, but, Juve are too strong for Roma.

Roma always seem to play hard against Juve, the games are always aggressive, and fast, they do give something more when they play us.

I think well win, but close, 2-1.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Roma hates us. But that's their problem, not ours. Many teams hate us but we shouldn't give a damn.

However this hate always seems to play a part when Juventus and Roma play each other. They simply seem to step up their game an extra level against us. As always it is hard to play in Rome in front of 50000-80000 'hating' fans. I predict an even game, but if we manage to play as well as we did against Inter we will also win this one.

I predict 1 - 2

x1 Ibrahimovic
x1 Trezeguet

x1 Totti

hopefully cap will give mutu the chance to start and i certainly hope he takes it with both hands and finally start moving towards becomming a regular starter for juve.
Amen to that. It would be fantastic if Mutu became part of our starting 11. Contrary to my expectations he has not only managed to be lethal offencevely, but he is also a stabile defensive player. Forza Mutu!

OP
arc

arc

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #170
    i dreamt of this match, we were winning 1-0 and had a massive fight with the romans, del piero got threw onto the substitution players box and samshed the glasses

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

look what our roman friends will have on their jersey's for this particular game...

http://www.corederoma.it/shome.htm

talk about unprofessional..just about the time we are making our appeal for agricola's sentence.. god i hope we kick their asses 5:0 and totti breaks out on the floor crying!!!!

OP
    arc

arc

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #176
    ++ [ originally posted by vlatko ] ++
    look what our roman friends will have on their jersey's for this particular game...

http://www.corederoma.it/shome.htm

talk about unprofessional..just about the time we are making our appeal for agricola's sentence.. god i hope we kick their asses 5:0 and totti breaks out on the floor crying!!!!
    that jersey is disgusting :groan:

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
    just a psycological way to break our spirit before the game, but Juventus will win this game ( with alot of cards though) but i have a feeling that atleast 2 of our players will get injured.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)