SERIE A: Ancona - Juventus (2 Viewers)

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
Full time.

Ancona - Juve 2-3 (Miccoli 29', Zambrotta 44', Miccoli 49')

Based on the result, this wasn't a good game. I mean, how could we concede two goals against Ancona? Hope we will play better against Real Sociedad...

Sep 14, 2003
I'm F**king livid at that 2nd half performance. I'm sick and tired of watching these kind of games from our team, 'just enough' to win the game.

2 old men in Hubner and Ganz were giving our defence problems all night. Too pissed off the write any more.

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
a team that needs the points isent a bad team we WON

AND THAT IS THAT!!!

every week somwine says danmmm we were bad i hope we play better nex week because we will loos if we play like that

Pleasss have trust in juve

and it was more a juve2

plus know also miccoli can find the net
that is just good news winning and miccoli scored so

FORZA JUVENTUS

SERIE A AND CHAMPIONS LEAGEU ITS NOT A DREAM ITS REALITY!!!!!

JuveLove

Oct 17, 2003
hi guys ,
i got to see the match , and on the whole juve played good , except for the last 20 minutes, i think the best player tonight was tachinardi , he showed a very solid performance , and i am soo happy mico has got a brace too , keep up ....
except the scare in the last 7-8 minutes , when ancona scored the second goal , i was only disappointed since ancona hit the post once , scored a goal but it was offside , and had a penalty that was dismissed , i think it was a penalty though ...
juve had its chances too , but what counts is the three points , and now we are clear at the top of the table with 3 points , so lets all prey milan don't win tomorrow !!!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuveLove ] ++
hi guys ,
i got to see the match , and on the whole juve played good , except for the last 20 minutes, i think the best player tonight was tachinardi , he showed a very solid performance , and i am soo happy mico has got a brace too , keep up ....
except the scare in the last 7-8 minutes , when ancona scored the second goal , i was only disappointed since ancona hit the post once , scored a goal but it was offside , and had a penalty that was dismissed , i think it was a penalty though ...
juve had its chances too , but what counts is the three points , and now we are clear at the top of the table with 3 points , so lets all prey milan don't win tomorrow !!!
Exactly...Forza Juve!
If anyone have the goals plz put em'.

I'm sure Juve will play well against Sociedad on Tuesday...with Neddy,Camo,Legro,Thuram all coming back.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yeah don't worry guys....last year and the previous year during our bad september - november period we never won these kind of games. So this year everything is going our way ;)

Though realistically I am starting to be concerned about our defence letting in too many goals. 7 goals from 6 games is far from impressive from a squad that has as its defence its stronghold for the past 10 years. But on the other hand, Real win leagues with much worse defences so as long as we keep scoring one goal more than our opponent than it's good.

What I really dislike is how we don't kill the game and let the opponents create chances which stops my heart loads of time during the match.

Oh well we're first and that's what matters. I think MoM was Miccoli not just for the goals. He gave out some very nice assists and him and DV really play well together. I hardly remember Miccoli and Trez combining once, whereas Miccoli and DV were constantly looking for each other.

Square

Oct 6, 2002
that was a terrible game...and we looked so good in the first 20 mins.

this really was sloppy. no conviction at all, except from zambrotta and a few others.

trezeguet was absolutely static and he missed an open goal!

Sep 14, 2003
I agree, I don't think Tach had a great game (but when does he?) The midfield did well in the first half, we kept possesion well and protected the defence. We could've given a better service to Di Vaio, but considering Lippi's chioces in midfield I'm not surprised he suffered, should've done better with the chance set up by Miccoli though.

What was disappointing was the collaspe (probably over exagerating!) of midfield, poor passing and lack of service for the strikers, no wonder the defence was under pressure. Their first goal was similar to Gala's in the CL, a near post header from a un-marked player - very sloppy.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
What the hell are you on Filip? Juve scored 3 goals, Miccoli x 2 and Zambrotta. Montero on the other hand saved a goal on the line when the score was 0-0 ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The first half was very very good-. The players were hunger for goals.
In the second half we commited the big error of retreating and we paid the consecuences.

The defense was very good in the first half...just conceding one very clear opportunity saved in the line by Montero.

But our posture in the second half was really not good. Juventus leaved all the midfield to ancona...and that Ganz entered to the pitch just to bother the juventus defense.

Best players on the pitch were Zambro (goal and asistance) and Miccoli (2 goals).

The game could be just a good game if we didnt had that behaviour in the second half. Its ur fault that Ancona scored those 2 goals. we lost dominion an creativity in the second half.

The team played very good in the first half. I just that this problems will not be repeated again, we cant be that overconfidence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)