SERIE A: Ancona - Juventus (3 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
If we succeed in getting the first goal in the first half we can score around 3 goals, but if we don`t succeed in cracking their defence (they will probably play with all men behind the ball) then we can only hope for one or two goals at most.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I want Miccoli, Maresca and Di Vaio to score at least a goal each. Mico needs a confidence boost, and i know he can do it. It's about time Maresca scored for us too, and it'd be great if DV kept improving and keeping up his form of previous weeks.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Maresca did not play much as of yet, but he still gave out some good assists (which is his main job). This guy will become Italy's future star :)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Maresca did not play much as of yet, but he still gave out some good assists (which is his main job). This guy will become Italy's future star :)
Yeah,he will be Italy's next thing.
ANd as Gray u said i also would like them three to score:
DV,Micco And Enzo.
Forza Juve!

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Last season vs Milan Miccoli skinned Nesta many times and scored one of the goals of the season. Im sure we will see this kind of Miccoli today. He has no fear thats why I like him:cool: and he's aggressive. I think it's gonna be 3 nil to the boyz. Ez

dreamer

Aug 7, 2003
Starting in one hour's time..

POSSIBLE LINE-UPS -

ANCONA (3-4-2-1): Scarpi - Bilica, Viali, Milanese - Russo, Andersson, Carrus, Sussi - Sommese, Poggi - Hubner; SUBS: Marcon, Lombardi, Berretta, Parente, Di Francesco, Ganz, Bruno.

JUVENTUS (4-4-2): Buffon - Birindelli, Ferrara, Montero, Zambrotta - Appiah, Maresca, Tacchinardi, Davids - Di Vaio, Miccoli; SUBS: Chimenti, Iuliano, Pessotto, Conte, Olivera, Trezeguet, Zalayetta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)