Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #181
    No, all of you are wrong. This is the line-up:

Buffon
    Birindelli Ferrara Montero Zambrotta
    Appiah Tacchinardi Maresca Davids
    Miccoli Di Vaio

Expect Maresca to get forward alot and make the formation look like a 4-3-1-2 with him behind the two strikers.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #182
    My Prediction: Ancona 0-3 Juventus
    Scorers: Di Vaio, Miccoli, Maresca

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I think there's little point in playing 3 DMs against a relatively weaker attacking team like Ancona.

Give Zalayeta a run, methinks ;)

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #185
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    I think there's little point in playing 3 DMs against a relatively weaker attacking team like Ancona.

Give Zalayeta a run, methinks ;)
    Three DMs? Who said anything about three DMs? Appiah has proven to Lippi that he can play on the right hand side of midfield and we all know that Davids is capable of playing on the left. Tacchinardi will hold the midfield together as usual and be the link between defence and midfield. Maresca will start alongside Tacchi and although he will help out defensively he will probably be found roaming behind the strikers at times.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #186
    ++ [ originally posted by juvelogy ] ++
    Neddy will start guys........ he wants to win every match for Juve this season........
    I don't really understand this post. Nedved doesn't get to choose whether he'll start or not, and he can't possibly win every match for Juve this season because he didn't win the ones against Empoli, Chievo, Galatasary, Roma, Reggina or Bologna.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    I think we should just use this as an experiment and field 3 strikers & play attacking football.

----------------Buffon---------------
    Ferrara --- Montero --- Zambrotta
    Camo ------- Appiah ------- Davids
    --------------- Maresca ----------------
    Miccoli --- Zalayeta --- Di Vaio

I know most of you will claim Camo can't handle it defensively but you are wrong for I still remember the countless times he helped out Thuram last season.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #189
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveTrueChamps ] ++
    I think nedved should be rested because of the match on tuesday. I haven't seen maresca play is he any good? He was good for Wba but that isnt hard
    Maresca rules! He's good both defensively and offensively! His tackling and dribbling skills are good, but even better is his vision and his passing! Oh yeah, he can take free kicks as well and he scored quite a few goals last season.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

Especially without getting some sort of muscle spasm.

On the topic of RvN, my future brother-in-law, who is a huge Benfica fan (hehe) had actually called me to tell me that he had heard the same rumours, mind you, he doesn't surf the web and doesn't have the same type of access that we do. He had seen it on a Portugese soccer show at the Social Club where he tends bar on the weekend. Apparently, what they had heard was , get this:

RvN

for

Trez, Davids, and 65 million euros.

Apparently, Moggi is trying to get Christiano Ronaldo as well.

Now, before there are protests to ban me from this board, I don't have anything written, or a link to provide. Let me just say that first and foremost. I found it quite odd that he would call me out of the blue to tell me this.

Gettimg RVN would be ok, HOWEVER, this aint the EPL, and I think he would have a "RUUD" (sorry guys, had to do it !! :D)awakening if he came to Serie A. Its too physical for him

He wont be the prolific scorer in Serie A that he is in the EPL

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Gettimg RVN would be ok, HOWEVER, this aint the EPL, and I think he would have a "RUUD" (sorry guys, had to do it !! :D)awakening if he came to Serie A. Its too physical for him

He wont be the prolific scorer in Serie A that he is in the EPL

Oh man. Did you REALLY have to do that???

JuveLove

Oct 17, 2003
    hi guys ,
    i am new to this forum , and actually very very new for being a juve fan , i was cheering for another italian team , but i decided to become a juve fan , because i love juve a lot , and it is a very very respected team in all the world , i hope this year juve win the scudetto too !!

for the ancona match , i hope juve rest nedved , although he is very vital for the team , but i think he needs rest , cause i think he played all the matches ....

my prediction : Ancona 0-2 Juve ( di vaio , miccoli <- my favourite)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    "RUUD" (sorry guys, had to do it !! :D)awakening if he came to Serie A.
    Nyaaaagh I've heard that enough from every damn commentator whenever Ruud scores against anyone.

++ [ originally posted by JuveLove ] ++
    i am new to this forum , and actually very very new for being a juve fan , i was cheering for another italian team
    And who was that team? :D Or are you too ashamed to say it? ;)

but i decided to become a juve fan , because i love juve a lot
    You decided to become a juve fan because you love them a lot? Hrmmm.. interesting order of events :p

Anyways, welcome here, enjoy your stay... where abouts are you btw?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)