SERIE A: Ancona - Juventus (3 Viewers)

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
WTfok??

DiVaio is an excellent striker. You are the one that have to shut up.

Stupid.

hydde,

it seems that ur full of shit to the extent that u cant contain it any more....

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
juventusi ur previous post- the one i quoted was kinda full of it because

1. im sorry to have to burst your bubble but zambrotta cant hear you my dear man

2. you can refer to us when u intend to speak to us rather than try to turn us into an audience with u "telling" zambrotta something

3. "di vaio sucks he is lazy" sounds like an opinion without a logical foundation. the world revolved around logic. notice how im giving u REASONS why ur post was full of it. like you should give us REASONS why u think he's lazy

4. im wasting my incredibly precious time teaching a dimwit like you all about logic and common sense and the workings of the world when i can be downloading my andy c sets at the end, blasting my music and having something to drink all relaxed like

as for your last post- needless personal insults based on difference of opinion are the official hallmark of emotional trouble, psychological trauma, and inferior mental capability.

i suggest you stop and behave like a respectable poster because i have a feeling you have some useful input for the forum and you are a sensible poster. please maintain the respect people have for you

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
juventusi ur previous post- the one i quoted was kinda full of it because

1. im sorry to have to burst your bubble but zambrotta cant hear you my dear man

2. you can refer to us when u intend to speak to us rather than try to turn us into an audience with u "telling" zambrotta something

3. "di vaio sucks he is lazy" sounds like an opinion without a logical foundation. the world revolved around logic. notice how im giving u REASONS why ur post was full of it. like you should give us REASONS why u think he's lazy

4. im wasting my incredibly precious time teaching a dimwit like you all about logic and common sense and the workings of the world when i can be downloading my andy c sets at the end, blasting my music and having something to drink all relaxed like

as for your last post- needless personal insults based on difference of opinion are the official hallmark of emotional trouble, psychological trauma, and inferior mental capability.

i suggest you stop and behave like a respectable poster because i have a feeling you have some useful input for the forum and you are a sensible poster. please maintain the respect people have for you
As of today, LAC is my fave poster! Man, he oozes of coolness! *squels*

:LOL: ;)

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
listen [LAC] ,

when i said 'di vaio is lazy' i meant that's what i think(my opinion) and this forum is all about opinion.

got it OPINION

again OPINION

may be i have to use a full page or more to try and get the idea thru to your vacuum head

as they say repetetion teaches the monkey and even the donkey

:D

OPINION
OPINION
OPINION

OPINION

GOT IT!!!!!!!

by the way what u have is LAC of mental fitness

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
juventusi, you failed to mention it as an opinion in your two previous posts. even if it was your opinion then why insult hydde?

and why exactly were u repeating opinion so many times?

btw u can call me lac

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
your LAC of intellectual obviously doesnot help u to detect intellectual ideas so maybe the guys over here should device special posts that suits your "LACness"

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Heheh i always knew he was clsaa,,, bt believe me,,,last year the hit that he received in the Newcastle match,, did a disorder in his scoring senses ;)

now he seems to be in better shape, and the guy now want to battle with del piero and trezeguet to have more minutes in the pitch.

I read that Vieri was very angry with the substitution thoug,,,

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
i honestly don't like Di Vaio's game much!!! coz ever since he came to juventus he still hasn't shown his best form!!! but lately he has been doing well and when i mean well i mean score goals which is his job!!!! hopefully his good strike will continue and he will show why Moggi decided to purchase him!

Jul 28, 2002
Marco was an awsome player at parma, but here at juve he only shows flashs of his skill.

THis long run in the team SHOULD see him repay mogis faith...forza Marco

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)