SERIE A: Ancona - Juventus (1 Viewer)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #81
    Trez is worth about 10m at most but people are blind, don't watch full matches and just look at statistics so we might be able to get 20-30 for him! :extatic:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    the statistics are the most important though.

for a strikers goals is the thing that counts, not all the other crap "help to others..." and all this bullshit.

when you judge a striker you first check how many goals he scored.. so people are not blind

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    It would be awesome if we could get RVN!! But manu won't sell him-they aren't stupid. And what if Trez qregains his form?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    RVN is and will become a scoring legend ;)

Ill not be surprised if in a couple years he break the Raul´s CL record.

It will be a drem come true if he joins juve....and Trez plus 25 millions is fair, at least in papers.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #85
    ++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
    the statistics are the most important though.

for a strikers goals is the thing that counts, not all the other crap "help to others..." and all this bullshit.

when you judge a striker you first check how many goals he scored.. so people are not blind
    The statistics are gonna show how many goals Trez has scored, but they aren't going to show how many chances he's missed, or how many attacks he's messed up, or how many games he's been invisible in :rolleyes:

The first thing people say is that statistics don't lie, but that in itself is a big lie.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #86
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
    It would be awesome if we could get RVN!! But manu won't sell him-they aren't stupid. And what if Trez qregains his form?
    That's a very big if ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    NOt so big...maybe he have something to show in trhis upcoming games :)

It seems like this last bologna really had an effect on him, at least mentally.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    :sigh: let's stop talking about Ruud

:sigh: This is what happens when we have nothing to say about the match, since it's happening in 2 weeks...

"I REALLY HOPE WE WIN" is all that I can manage atm :undecide:

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
    Why do you only hope we win? It's not as if we're playing Roma or Milan away. It's Ancona FFS!

Besides, we did beat Chievo away. I don't think Zamby will start this game, he should be rested.

Legro and Iuliano in defence again looks likely, and I'm just hoping Thuram gets better.

Would love to see Maresca instead of Taach, and also a DV-Miccoli partnership. However, with Trez saying he wants to score many goals against Ancona, that means he'll have to play.

I don't think we'll win by a dubious penalty, but neither will Ancona be flattened by us. So I don't expect more than 2 goals. And I doubt Trez will get those goals either :D

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
    Trez has scored against Empoli(2 goals), against Chievo, and then hasn't scored till the penalty against Bologna, bringing his tally to 4 goals. And Trez has only missed the game against Reggina so far.

DV only played like half a game against Roma, Reggina, half a game against Olympiakos, and once again, another half a game against Bologna. Yet he scored 4 goals.

Give DV a chance! :groan:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Ancona might be the worst team in Serie A, but that doesn't mean we are going to find it easy. When we play away against small teams it's always tough and we rarely win by a large margin. That's cos they tend to close up very tightly and Italian teams are good at that. If we don't find an early goal we shall have to sweat hard.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #93
    ++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++
    Trez has scored against Empoli(2 goals), against Chievo, and then hasn't scored till the penalty against Bologna, bringing his tally to 4 goals. And Trez has only missed the game against Reggina so far.

DV only played like half a game against Roma, Reggina, half a game against Olympiakos, and once again, another half a game against Bologna. Yet he scored 4 goals.

Give DV a chance! :groan:
    Yeah, and not only is DV scoring, he's helping out with assists and so on. Normally the Trez fans would be able to say that it doesn't matter if Trez can't pass or dribble because he scores goals which is what he's supposed to do, but Di Vaio has a better strike ratio and can also pass and dribble...

Reza

Jul 13, 2002
    hi everyone :)
    i'm not going to talk about mathces since i cannot catch up serie A results now a days.

but i wish juve net more cups this year .specially CL .

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

The statistics are gonna show how many goals Trez has scored, but they aren't going to show how many chances he's missed, or how many attacks he's messed up, or how many games he's been invisible in :rolleyes:

The first thing people say is that statistics don't lie, but that in itself is a big lie.
    I don't care about that invisible thing. and he's missing chnaces when he is not on form, and then he's not scoring too many goals either

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by juventusi ] ++
    di vaio sucks he is lazy

zambrotta shut up.............. juve will suffer because of your big mouth
    WTfok??

DiVaio is an excellent striker. You are the one that have to shut up.

Stupid.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #99
    ++ [ originally posted by juventusi ] ++
    di vaio sucks he is lazy

zambrotta shut up.............. juve will suffer because of your big mouth
    Di Vaio is lazy? Surely he ain't as lazy as Trezeguet! :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)