Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (1 Viewer)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
lol no, like he did today, grygera on the left and zebina starts..

its the best way to concede more goals

But seriously who should we get (in a realistic point of view) ?

I don't think we can get abidal, and no one in serie a impressed as left back this season that much
how about Grosso? orr play criscito left back..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
less than 6 weeks ago, we were title contenders.....

now, we are only concerned with consolidating third place

was anyone else thinking around the 70th minute that it might be a good idea to bring on Giovinco for Marchionni ?? Were you then screaming at the screen "Giovinco must play" after the red card ??

We were a man up, and that fucking idiot was yelling the guys to slow down and stay back....why, are we afraid of winning now ?? Milan was playing like THEY had the man advantage

I've had it with RUINeri...sack his loser ass NOW, because I dont think we'll win another game this season while he's on the bench

Trez ? who's Trez ??
well i dont think im the only one but Gio should have started. nevermind coming on as a sub. what better time to play him with DC being forced to play LB and neddy suspended? how the FUCKING GODDAMN HELL IS GIO A THIRD FUCKING CHOICE BEHIND A 36 YEAR OLD HASBEEN AND A FUCKING WASTE OF OXYGEN BREATHING POOR EXCUSE FOR A FOOTBALLER LIKE MARCO FUCKING MARCHIONNI! AND IF IT WASN'T NEDVED OR MARCO TO PLAY IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THAT FUCKER SALIHIM HOWEVER U SPELL HIS LAST NAME TO TAKE THE PLACE AND LEAVE GIO ON THE BENCH.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Allow me to add, in Italy, beating bottom-table teams is much harder than beating other teams

It's been a problem for juve and milan last 2 seasons, but we play well against strong teams (except the last inter game)

while on the other hand, Inter (as a regular team with much money, calciopoli and a good manager) they beat small teams easily, but see how embaressing they are in the UCL[/QUOTE] You, a lot of members of this forum and I do hope mainly management have got to stop using calciopoli as a continous excuse as if we are nto careful 10 years from now, the same excuses will be used.

How can you say being bottom clubs in Italy is hard? Any decent side should always beat Bologna, Torino, Reginna etc home and away.

Seriously if not fro the love that we have for Italian football, we wont be so stubborn in our admission of the truth, that it has been disappointing for years now, if we are talking as neutrals.

The technique will always be there much better than in the premiership that sometimes when you watch a players, you just wonder how he made it; but most other things about it like pace and power is so lacking

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Calcio definitely isn't as good as it used to be before we go B

But the problem with calciopoli and us is.. last season we -on papers- were much worse than now as a team, but we played for pride, and the expectations weren't higher than 5th place until january..

but now that we finished 3rd, this team proved it can give a lot, but on long run we dont' keep it up, see the last 6 games
and thats because of calciopoli, the current players are good enough for certain periods, but not on the long run

I don't think of calciopoli or anything else as an excuse for our poor form, i blame it on the board that didn't build the team right last summer nor january, and at ranieri's poor tectics and lack of being adventurous.. ambitious

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i think the reason the doesnt use the 3rd sub very much is cos he fears injuries in the last minute, and saves them for such emergencies!
when you have many key players that already got yellow carded it is natural to spare your last substitution ... it is exactly what ancelotti did, when he used the sub to bring in a defender as replacement for favalli who got his second yellow!

but who am i talking to ? 80% of this hate is just bullshit from people who have not the brain to think further than they can spit

we had defenders with yellows and if they got another yellow than we had a defender less on the pitch + a giovinco who does try to defend, but honestly is clumsy in defending (just remember how many times the opponent got a free kick, because giovinco "defended")

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yet again, the delusional owl has spoken. Hoot. Get your head out of Ranieri's ass.

Being tired is not an excuse for the players not to run or fight anymore, but we can't blame them, because clearly the coach is the one responsible for their physical conditioning and ensuring they are in the best shape! If he claims he only plays those who are fit and ready, then why are they always getting tired, or seem to have been so over the past couple of months or so??!!! Exactly! Ranieri is talking out of his ass, and making lame excuses yet again.

Why does he always start Moli and Marchionni? It's obvious he is not an objective coach, and clealry has disrupted the harmony and peace within the dressing room with his favoritism for some players, and his questionable decisions. This coach is a loser; no fight, no grit, no winning mentality.

Why wait so long to make a substitution, and if indeed the players are tired why not utilize your 3rd sub and bring on some fresh legs? This blasphemous approach would never be tolerated in the Premiership. and that is something I respect about them and their football.

As for your comment regarding Giovinco, I am just going to say you sound like Ranieri, full of shit and lame.

Overall, the result is a positive one, but the attitude and appriach towards the end is not.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The guy with the owl is a loser like Ranieri, which is proven by his dumbass username that reeks of Counterstrike. Don't even bother feeding the clown.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
when you have many key players that already got yellow carded it is natural to spare your last substitution ... it is exactly what ancelotti did, when he used the sub to bring in a defender as replacement for favalli who got his second yellow!

but who am i talking to ? 80% of this hate is just bullshit from people who have not the brain to think further than they can spit

we had defenders with yellows and if they got another yellow than we had a defender less on the pitch + a giovinco who does try to defend, but honestly is clumsy in defending (just remember how many times the opponent got a free kick, because giovinco "defended")
whoa whoa WHOA!

first of all, what is your excuse as to why CR did not use his 3rd sub? Maybe I was seeing things or I spit in my own eye apparently because I don't have a brain, but the team was dead tired with a man up. Maybe my 16 years of playing soccer taught me nothing. Our you really are the owl in the picture...

Second, how many free kicks has Gio given away compared to a Chiellini tackle/shove or a reckless challenge from Sissoko OR the old ass legs of Legro and mellberg just aren't quick enough to beat the man so they bring him down instead. Please, think before you write such accusations about a persons intelligence. I am positive that some of our "key" players have put us in worse positions with free kicks than Gio has and ON TOP of that have produced less in the attack than Gio has with a HELL of a lot less playing time than our key players...but I am sure you already thought of that.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
There's no point in even talking to the guy. He's clearly delusional and should be dealt with accordingly, either put in a safe home or euthanized.

He's been wrong about Giovinco time and time again, so no reason to take him seriously. If it were me, he'd be banned just like Ranieri for being so retarded.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
the rest of his post may be BS, but what he said pertaining to not using the 3rd sub does kind of make sense...say Chiellini received his marching orders, then Ranieri could have used his last sub to bring on Ariaudo

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Maybe he should take his own advice and see how far he spits. That's about as far as brain waves travel.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
giovinco and del piero should have gotten way more time on the pitch
hell fucking yes they should have. I am sorry, but IQ has the first touch of a donkey and unless its a header like today he needs that perfect pass run onto...he simply can't control anything less than that and Amauri was not the person to deliver that. Someone like DP or Gio would "have been" the perfect source for deliveries like that. But DP to get in that late in the game and be expected to get into the flow is just absurd. Simply absurd.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
the rest of his post may be BS, but what he said pertaining to not using the 3rd sub does kind of make sense...say Chiellini received his marching orders, then Ranieri could have used his last sub to bring on Ariaudo
It kind of makes sense if you are playing for a tie. :snoop:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sorry Ahmed, but I disagree. Take a risk. That is what football is all about; and it's not like he was bringing the kid on for the last 30 minutes, it's more like 10-15 minutes. What is the harm in that?

Those ifs and buts are the exact epitome of a loser mentality. If Chiellini or Legro get sent off, I can send on another defender. That is just utter BS. As it stands, none of them got sent of, and chances are, with Gio on the pitch, we would have been attacking Milan more and keeping hold of the ball, that our defense would be less exposed.

As for the Owl, he should spit himself out of existence, but I firmly believe he enjoys firing people up to see their reactions; either that, or he is totally buying into his own BS! Sad and pathetic really!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
well...if we had Gio with his fresh young little legs...we would have been pushing right back. and if Trez was in, they would have been playing different I think knowing what the SOB is capable of.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sorry Ahmed, but I disagree. Take a risk. That is what football is all about; and it's not like he was bringing the kid on for the last 30 minutes, it's more like 10-15 minutes. What is the harm in that?

Those ifs and buts are the exact epitome of a loser mentality. If Chiellini or Legro get sent off, I can send on another defender. That is just utter BS. As it stands, none of them got sent of, and chances are, with Gio on the pitch, we would have been attacking Milan more and keeping hold of the ball, that our defense would be less exposed.

As for the Owl, he should spit himself out of existence, but I firmly enjoys firing people up to see their reactions; either that, or he is totally buying into his own BS! Sad and pathetic really!
ohh that had a hint of Andy in it. But your absolutely right, you gotta take chances. Being "cautious" will only hurt a team in the end if they don't have the balls to get the victory.

Pussies never win, they just get screwed.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

As for the Owl, he should spit himself out of existence, but I firmly believe he enjoys firing people up to see their reactions; either that, or he is totally buying into his own BS! Sad and pathetic really!
well...if we had Gio with his fresh young little legs...we would have been pushing right back. and if Trez was in, they would have been playing different I think knowing what the SOB is capable of.
I know and I agree with y'all...I was just saying that it was kind of logical...doesn't mean I agreed with it...as a Juve fan, seeing how we played the last 10 mins was quite upsetting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)