Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (29 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
less than 6 weeks ago, we were title contenders.....

now, we are only concerned with consolidating third place

was anyone else thinking around the 70th minute that it might be a good idea to bring on Giovinco for Marchionni ?? Were you then screaming at the screen "Giovinco must play" after the red card ??

We were a man up, and that fucking idiot was yelling the guys to slow down and stay back....why, are we afraid of winning now ?? Milan was playing like THEY had the man advantage

I've had it with RUINeri...sack his loser ass NOW, because I dont think we'll win another game this season while he's on the bench

Trez ? who's Trez ??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
less than 6 weeks ago, we were title contenders.....

now, we are only concerned with consolidating third place

was anyone else thinking around the 70th minute that it might be a good idea to bring on Giovinco for Marchionni ?? Were you then screaming at the screen "Giovinco must play" after the red card ??

We were a man up, and that fucking idiot was yelling the guys to slow down and stay back....why, are we afraid of winning now ?? Milan was playing like THEY had the man advantage

I've had it with RUINeri...sack his loser ass NOW, because I dont think we'll win another game this season while he's on the bench

Trez ? who's Trez ??
1. How many times have you 'had it with Ranieri'?

2. I thought we were never title contenders with Ranieri in charge?

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Just want to share my tears with you guys..

Please, stay loyal to your team, what i love most about Juve is the loyality of fans even after calciopoli and serie b

Stay optimistic juventini (for after ranieri leaves)

Nov 1, 2002
if half tuttosport news are true, we'll have a strong team next year, but no, secco will prove them wrong, we don't need players, our current squad are real men
they are real men but are under stupid coach
ppl forgot how they were good against real madrid, chelsea and milan 1st leg
they showed that they can play good football but injuries and bad coaching that kept them wondering if they can really challenge. the motivations of the players under ranieri have always been lost with all the team he coached.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Alen, can you please make us a Serie A standing for games played in 2009?:)

18 matches:

Milan 38 pts
Inter 36
Fiorentina 32
Genoa 32
Juventus 31
Cagliari 29
Udinese 29
Palermo 29
Roma 28
Siena 27
Chievo 27
Sampdoria 25
Atalanta 21
Lazio 20
Torino 16
Catania 15
Bologna 15
Lecce 15
Reggina 14
Napoli 13

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
if we won against genoa, chievo, inter, reggina, lecce and milan we would've been 1st, 3 points from inter and 10 from milan

let's just say, we drew against inter.. still first

it wasn't too hard :)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
"Donadonkey Demands dignity from Napoli players"

annnnnd then, Lecce 1-1 Napoli
I think there were some talks that Napoli might let Lecce take the win because Napoli didn't need any pts while Lecce desperately needed the 3pts. I guess that's why Donadoni was asking for serious approach and dignity. At the end, Napoli really didn't let Lecce win.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
1. How many times have you 'had it with Ranieri'?

2. I thought we were never title contenders with Ranieri in charge?
1. too many to count

2. we werent....but when you fall the way we've fallen, then heads must roll

sorry to break your RUINeri-lovin' heart :p

Larry

Apr 17, 2005
Juve is the only team in the last six rounds who hasn't won a single game, now that's depressing. A fallback from last season can't be included in the five-year-plan. You're bound to face tough times, but surely not so drastic ones, falling from title challenger to fight for the third place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)