Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (25 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Damn, only now i remembered this.
Do you guys remember how right after Favalli's red card they showed Ranieri screaming and saying something to our players?
Is there a chance that he said to slow down, play for a....... nah, it would be too retarded even for him.
I for one thought he said something just like that, and wasnt surprised at all with his gestures.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
CARLO ANCELOTTI

There were several slips on the field during good attacking moves, so is the decision to wet the San Siro pitch really in Milan's interests?

“We wet the pitch because we think a fast ball can give us an advantage. It does result in it being a little slippery, but San Siro is one of those pitches where it is slippery even when we don't wet it.”

Channel4.com

What? is that allowed!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Marceℓℓo;1985685 said:
Juve-Chievo 3-3
Genoa-Juve 3-2
Juve-Inter 1-1
Reggina-Juve 2-2
Juve-Lecce 2-2
Milan-Juve 1-1

Our last win was the 4-1 against Roma.Incredible.

Next games:
Atalanta
Siena
Lazio
and Meeeeeeeeeeeelan's last 3 games?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Marceℓℓo;1985685 said:
Juve-Chievo 3-3
Genoa-Juve 3-2
Juve-Inter 1-1
Reggina-Juve 2-2
Juve-Lecce 2-2
Milan-Juve 1-1

Next games:
Atalanta
Siena
Lazio
Oh, thanks for reminding me.
With tonight's draw we equalised our worst record in the last 20 years. 7 straight matches without a win (6 in serie A + 1 in Coppa).
If we don't beat Atalanta we'll set a new record.

:lol:

Dec 26, 2004
When is a draw away to Milan ever a bad result?
It is a bad result when we were in a position to battle for Scudetto 6 weeks ago and now we accept a result which effectively kill our chance of ending 2nd.

It is a bad result when we were leading the like of Viola by a thousand points two months ago and now thanks for this result they can top us if we extend our great form for another two weeks.

It is a bad result when Milan is playing with 10 players who can barely walk and we have someone name Atomic Ant rotting on our bench.

I can go on and on if you like...

Apr 15, 2006
We were in serie B in November 2006 :D
No, it was October 2005. We lost 3:1 and it was our only defeat in serie A that season.
My bad. :D
The bolded bits are significant bollock talking.

He keeps moaning on about this fucking international break (which was over a month ago) as if it has ruined our season. Does he not realise that every single other team in the world experienced the same international break or does he think that every year there is a 'juventus national team open day' that teams turn up to and pick players from. Jesus Christ if he had any charisma or man management skills we wouldnt experience such dips in form.

The guy clearly came to the san siro looking for a draw, and that is quite frankly embarassing. He never takes risks and for that reason he'll never achieve anything above average. Why o why wont he just fuck off and put us all out of our misery, if he was a dog he would have been put down about 4 weeks ago
i think the reason the doesnt use the 3rd sub very much is cos he fears injuries in the last minute, and saves them for such emergencies!

May 22, 2007
Marceℓℓo;1985685 said:
Juve-Chievo 3-3
Genoa-Juve 3-2
Juve-Inter 1-1
Reggina-Juve 2-2
Juve-Lecce 2-2
Milan-Juve 1-1

Next games:
Atalanta
Siena
Lazio
Last clean sheet at the beginning of March. :tdown:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
by the mighty Flamini
It is a bad result when we were in a position to battle for Scudetto 6 weeks ago and now we accept a result which effectively kill our chance of ending 2nd.

It is a bad result when we were leading the like of Viola by a thousand points two months ago and now thanks for this result they can top us if we extend our great form for another two weeks.

It is a bad result when Milan is playing with 10 players who can barely walk and we have someone name Atomic Ant rotting on our bench.

I can go on and on if you like...
To me our form means this was a good result, you seem to take the exact opposite opinion.

And we were exhausted as well, but yes, Giovinco should have come on. Odds are we wouldn't have scored again, though.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
if half tuttosport news are true, we'll have a strong team next year, but no, secco will prove them wrong, we don't need players, our current squad are real men

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)